2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
This is the F$U 247 thread title on our signing of Citizen:

Signing Day Surprise: Miami steals slow unproductive RB from UF
lol now he is not a burner by any means. Think his last track times were from junior year but he was in the low 11 range. But unproductive? I think he averaged 130 yards a game. That seems productive.

Wins have to come and it will come. The first sign of being back is the recruiting battles we in, and we win. Threw Bama in a bin for Skinner, UF for Citizen. Lets finish off UGA and Texas A&M. You lose some but you have to win some. These are your targets. Not GT and UVA.

Advertisement
Even if we strike out with the rest of the kids today, between Wes, Skinner, Kelly, Moss and now Citizen people better put some respeckt on his name. Mario be like…

stop-playing-with-my-name-mad.gif

After the highlights I’m excited. Kid has really good balance after contact.

Just watched his highlights for the first time (because I foolishly didn't think we had a strong chance of pulling a kid like this from Louisiana so late)...
His balance after contact is excellent, but its his quick feet that kept drawing my attention. Great pickup.

Welcome to the U, Citizen Cane!

Advertisement
First time I've ever seen our hat get tossed with the others just to bring out our hat from under the table lol. Amazing surprise pick up!

We need to put some double-reverse plays into our playbook and then let Citizen go wild!

Got to give props to LCE. Crushed our hopes multiple times with Citizen but stands up and admits he was wrong this go around. That being said, he was just going by past history of pulling an elite RB from LA that LSU wants is beyond unlikely.
Yeah but i explained why that was. We have had dumpster juice coaches overseeing a dumspter juice program. That all changed in 2 months and its just the beginning. When we finish these facilities its gonna ve insane. Why you think Bama and UGA attacked our coaching staff? To prevent days like this.

Advertisement
Im stoked for sure. Big time talent but I have to wonder do all these guys stick. 6 deep with 4 star talent now in the RB room all close in age. Chaney Knighton Franklin Brown Parrish and Citizen. Love the talent. U think everyone sticks
Knighton, Chaney, and Parrish college JRs
Franklin and Brown both college SOPHs - I say Brown leaves because I like Franklin over him
Citizen FR

Still would leave us with five high level 4* RBs on the roster. That's plenty. So IMO the Citizen pickup could be a forecast of losing at least 1 via portal in the spring (Brown)

Advertisement
Knighton, Chaney, and Parrish college JRs
Franklin and Brown both college SOPHs - I say Brown leaves because I like Franklin over him
Citizen FR

Still would leave us with five high level 4* RBs on the roster. That's plenty. So IMO the Citizen pickup could be a forecast of losing at least 1 via portal in the spring (Brown)
Eligibility wise that isnt the case though. If Chaney gets a med redshirt for last year **** be a freshman again with covid season. Knighton and Parrish also will be sophomores with covid season...so still seems like a lot near the same...either way I like the competition in the RB room

Advertisement
Back