2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
What the **** does that have to do with my post ? Are you slow?

It’s a shot at all the negative ******** here ripping a new coach and crying like ******* the last couple days. ”We won‘t get anyone , it’ll only be three stars, i thought Mario was a closer, we don’t have coordinators , what a **** show“.

I hate to be in a Fox hole with all these soft shouldered twats here. As I said this is a new day, this isn’t Manny or previous coaches.

As for receipts I have plenty of them that say “don’t be shocked if we finish top twenty with this class” , that’s when we were in the 60’s. Two months and 40 spots. I’m sure the ******** will be finding something to mope about sooner than later.
Bingo......Such as Shemar using us not having a DC as his reason for not coming to Miami.

Like its okay to take the $$$ and play football in Texas. But make it about that instead of what we "didn't do".

We'll lose some and we'll win some. But guys will find reason to fault our HC regardless of what he does. I'm not even going to the Shemar thread, that book is closed until "portal" notice, I mean "further" notice lol

Advertisement
Bingo......Such as Shemar using us not having a DC as his reason for not coming to Miami.

Like its okay to take the $$$ and play football in Texas. But make it about that instead of what we "didn't do".

We'll lose some and we'll win some. But guys will find reason to fault our HC regardless of what he does. I'm not even going to the Shemar thread, that book is closed until "portal" notice, I mean "further" notice lol
Miami pulled their card on the DC stuff , that didn’t matter. Never did. We could’ve had zero on staff if we were the better deal for coach / player.

Advertisement
Just watched his highlights for the first time (because I foolishly didn't think we had a strong chance of pulling a kid like this from Louisiana so late)...
His balance after contact is excellent, but its his quick feet that kept drawing my attention. Great pickup.

Welcome to the U, Citizen Cane!

I wasn't paying attention much attention either because I never thought Citizen was realistic - but any way you look at it, it's impressive to land a highly rated RB out of LA. That ain't easy.

Miami pulled their card on the DC stuff , that didn’t matter. Never did. We could’ve had zero on staff if we were the better deal for coach / player.
Facts. I'm not mad at the kid or his coach. Reality is as long as the kid and his family are happy, I'm good with it.

UM football could've used him but its not the end of the world. Pulling Moss and Nyjalik are proof in that.

So what are now, 2 of 4 on the day so far (Coop and Citizen......then Mar and UGA DT)

McCoy, Moten, and Iuli I have as Canes.

Who you got Cribby????

Trevonte's vision is incredible. He sets up his blockers very well on the run, has a strong lower body, and is patient but hits the gas when he needs to. His vision reminds me alot of Duke Johnson's running style
Alvin Kamara would be a good comp as well.

Advertisement

This.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back