2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Just watched his highlights for the first time and his skillset is special, if his work ethic is even half of that my god. He may be starting sooner than later with all due respect to Don and Rooster. Stacking at my favorite position I love it. Run game going to be crazy once we upgrade our oline. Mario starting to make me believe we won't be trash anymore , I'm not crying you are:crying-2:

Advertisement
Papi might be the best back on the roster already.
After watching his film.. he definitely looks like the most talented. People gonna get all bent out of shape, but I think time is passing Chaney. Will Thad get his act together? If Citizen comes in with the right mindset and work ethic he could start/ be second in line very quickly. Not much competition in the RB

Advertisement
This is why I often say that some of the posters on CiS have zero clue when evaluating players or comparing them to others.

This kid runs totally different that Thad or Cody Brown. Citizen is much faster and shiftier than both Thad and Brown. The only similarity is that he’s also a strong, physical runner when need be. But that’s it.

I love Thad’s potential, and think that he’s got a chance to be a great change of pace back for us. But Citizen is a completely different kind of RB.

Advertisement
Bro this backfield is crowded now. I literally don’t know how Henry Parrish is gonna play over these Don, Rooster, and Vonte. Probably Thad too. I know it wasn’t a guarantee but bro…

Advertisement
Mario is Butch
1643860349335.gif

Advertisement
The HL tape doesn't make me convinced about his long-speed. But he definitely seems pretty twitchy. I personally really dislike stiff RBs like Cam...

Looks like he's got a nice build with ... thick thighs ...

Definitely going to be above Cody Brown day 1. Hopefully Chaney is healthy and if so will win the starting role imo. Between Chaney, Knighton, Parrish, Citizen and then Thad as the big back, we definitely have a really good RB group. Brown is going to transfer out imo.

Mario said in the presser that he was a guy we really needed. Between 2 and his injury concerns, Jaylan and Parrish being slight guys despite their toughness, this kid will get his opportunities to play IMO. He is Mario’s guy. I def expect one of Cody/Thad to leave. This kid is a thoroughbred, and with the way that we are about to tote the pill, he is exactly what we need.

Advertisement
Back