2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

That's not really true. There's not a lot of depth in the article; it's basically just a bunch of short quotes on each school recruiting him. But based off of it:

- Sounds like his top 3 are Auburn, Miami, and Michigan State.
- Best relationship seems to be with Cadillac Williams from Auburn.

Sounds like Auburn. But definitely seems like we're in the race.
Makes sense. We are late to the game but when Mario wants someone, he will make up the lost ground. Auburn is kind of a mess (we are too but not in SEC). Just need Citizen to visit and we will see how it shakes out.

Advertisement
That's not really true. There's not a lot of depth in the article; it's basically just a bunch of short quotes on each school recruiting him. But based off of it:

- Sounds like his top 3 are Auburn, Miami, and Michigan State.
- Best relationship seems to be with Cadillac Williams from Auburn.

Sounds like Auburn. But definitely seems like we're in the race.
I’d say the best position is out of Auburn, Miami and Michigan State right now.”
'Miami recently offered Citizen. “Coach Cristobal, Coach Pop Cooney, the relationship is growing with Miami right now.”'

This is legitimately all he said about Miami. I wouldn't run with the headline 'Miami in great position to land Citizen' from just this. I wouldn't even say Miami is in a great position to get a visit from this.

Advertisement
fong
CF380847-8F43-4079-AD37-56D69721E90D.jpeg

If I’m Mario, I’d just tell Citizen to look at our RB history compared to Auburn. Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Brandon Jacobs, and Bo Jackson (that I can think of).

I’d mention that Cadillac and Gore were in the same draft class. And yeah, Cadillac was drafted in the first round along with 5 other RBs ahead of Gore.

Then compare those 5 RBs with Gore and he’ll be the only one that’s a future NFL HOFer because he worked his *** off at this U and continued so after he made it into the league because he had the persistence and strength of a Hurricane.

Advertisement
You would
I’d say the best position is out of Auburn, Miami and Michigan State right now.”
'Miami recently offered Citizen. “Coach Cristobal, Coach Pop Cooney, the relationship is growing with Miami right now.”'

This is legitimately all he said about Miami. I wouldn't run with the headline 'Miami in great position to land Citizen' from just this. I wouldn't even say Miami is in a great position to get a visit from this.
You would if it helped pay your rent lol.

If I’m Mario, I’d just tell Citizen to look at our RB history compared to Auburn. Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Brandon Jacobs, and Bo Jackson (that I can think of).

I’d mention that Cadillac and Gore were in the same draft class. And yeah, Cadillac was drafted in the first round along with 5 other RBs ahead of Gore.

Then compare those 5 RBs with Gore and he’ll be the only one that’s a future NFL HOFer because he worked his *** off at this U and continued so after he made it into the league because he had the persistence and strength of a Hurricane.
Gore was just gifted he could of worked less than Cadillac. Gore was getting to the HOF cause he's Gore and Williams is Williams lol.

Advertisement
Gore was just gifted he could of worked less than Cadillac. Gore was getting to the HOF cause he's Gore and Williams is Williams lol.
Gore had two ACL tears by the time he came into the NFL. He had to work really hard and boy, did he do that.

Advertisement

Kids don’t care about this stuff anymore.

Advertisement
Back