2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
Everyone seems to assume that Kelly let go of Faulk and Raymond. Isn't it just as likely that they didn't want to work with him?

Potato, po-tah-to, I hope Kelly imports a bunch of carpetbaggers and allows the Louisiana recruiting area to be in-play again.

They are not this year. Weird down year for skill players in So. Fla.

Top RB in Fla (excluding IMG transplants) is probably Xavier Townsend from Tampa? I think he is at UCF or similar type school.

Best guy in So. Fla? Maybe Jaizun Patterson? Deerfield but he is a low 3*, not even ranked nationally.

Even WR, I think Mortimer is the top ranked So. FL WR and he isnt top 300. I cannot remember a time So. Fla did not have a WR, QB, or RB in the top 300.

Also shocked that based on ranking, Quan Lee is the top FL WR, he got a huge bump to a top 200 player, even higher than Jaden Gibson and Horton.

Man, that Gainesville genius really played the crootin' game well...and look what it got him, a coveted spot at UCF...

Advertisement
orson welles film GIF

Nobody can EVER tell me that Orson Welles was NOT making a reference to Hearst's pet name for "pvssy"...not with THAT close-up shot in the film...it's so obvious...

RB is another position along with QB’s we need to constantly recruit and sign every year .

Never enough
This.

Because of injury risk, you can never have too much RB depth. We had 5 this year and by year end, we were down to 3.....2 of which were true freshmen. With Harris gone, we're at 4. With the Portal now, guys bolt just as quick as they arrive.....so you need bodies in that position room.

Advertisement
I like the kid a lot, especially in space. I think he would be fantastic on Kick and Punt Returns!

New story from Wiltfong:
“I’d say the best position is out of Auburn, Miami and Michigan State right now.”
'Miami recently offered Citizen. “Coach Cristobal, Coach Pop Cooney, the relationship is growing with Miami right now.”'
'Citizen isn’t sure who will get his last official but he said Nebraska will get an unofficial later this month.'
https://247sports.com/college/miami...ng-Auburn-Miami-LSU-Michigan-State-179743252/

I like the kid a lot, especially in space. I think he would be fantastic on Kick and Punt Returns!
I don't see him as that at all...I guess he can be a kick returner, sure.

But he's a 220 lb. power runner with great feet.

New story from Wiltfong:
“I’d say the best position is out of Auburn, Miami and Michigan State right now.”
'Miami recently offered Citizen. “Coach Cristobal, Coach Pop Cooney, the relationship is growing with Miami right now.”'
'Citizen isn’t sure who will get his last official but he said Nebraska will get an unofficial later this month.'
https://247sports.com/college/miami...ng-Auburn-Miami-LSU-Michigan-State-179743252/
Yeah, Wiltfong has that article up on the Miami 247 page with the title 'Miami in a great position to land Citizen' and then Citizen says almost nothing about Miami in the article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, Wiltfong has that article up on the Miami 247 page with the title 'Miami in a great position to land Citizen' and then Citizen says almost nothing about Miami in the article.
Exactly why I came here. Appreciate you. Can’t stand these clickbait *** whores. I’m not paying for an article the same way I ain’t paying for that bïtches only fans 😂

No matter what's currently going on, I still think it will be a tough pull from LSU. They didn't sign a RB either and I'm not sure who their other targets are but my guess is that if they want him, he's theirs.

That's not really true. There's not a lot of depth in the article; it's basically just a bunch of short quotes on each school recruiting him. But based off of it:

- Sounds like his top 3 are Auburn, Miami, and Michigan State.
- Best relationship seems to be with Cadillac Williams from Auburn.

Sounds like Auburn. But definitely seems like we're in the race.

Advertisement
Back