Mario Cristobal: “I don’t want to hear this sh_t!” - Article

LOL. AR 15 might run wild. Who knows, running qb like him may be only way to move the ball on them. Mullen job might be on the line. Win one for the sling blade. Having said that, Davis should be a heisman candidate.
Possible, I just don't see UF having enough success on offense to compete for 4 quarters.

Advertisement
THESE stats concern anyone that despises Diaz and loves Mario? Miami has played a tougher schedule.

Total offense:
Miami #40
Oregon #46

Total defense:
Miami #76
Oregon #84

Penalties:
Miami #95
Oregon #104

Alabama-7-1
Michigan State-7-0
App State-5-2
CCSU-N/A
UVA-6-2
UNC-4-3
N.C. STATE-5-2

Fresno State-6-2
Ohio State-6-1
Arizona-0-7
Stanford-3-4
Cal-2-5
UCLA-5-3

Hmmm, between this and an article that came out last week about it's ok to be disappointed in Mario seems like a narrative is building (whether incidental or not) that Mario is not getting that much love in Oregon. They may be sensing he might be out of there at the end of the year and this would make for a convenient excuse that they were not thrilled with him anyways.
💯 As you said, Duck fans are sensing something and could be setting it up so that it hurts less when he leaves. To me this is yet another subtle sign that Mario may be leaning towards coming home.

Last edited:
THESE stats concern anyone that despises Diaz and loves Mario? Miami has played a tougher schedule.

Total offense:
Miami #40
Oregon #46

Total defense:
Miami #76
Oregon #84

Penalties:
Miami #95
Oregon #104

Alabama-7-1
Michigan State-7-0
App State-5-2
CCSU-N/A
UVA-6-2
UNC-4-3
N.C. STATE-5-2

Fresno State-6-2
Ohio State-6-1
Arizona-0-7
Stanford-3-4
Cal-2-5
UCLA-5-3

Oregon is living of the Ohio Taint win hype.

Advertisement

Total offense:
Miami #40
Oregon #46

Total defense:
Miami #76
Oregon #84

Penalties:
Miami #95
Oregon #104

Alabama-7-1
Michigan State-7-0
App State-5-2
CCSU-N/A
UVA-6-2
UNC-4-3
N.C. STATE-5-2

Fresno State-6-2
Ohio State-6-1
Arizona-0-7
Stanford-3-4
Cal-2-5
UCLA-5-3
They play up and down to the level of competition. Two guys out there winning them games on d. Quite amazing they only lost once if you have watched them all year. Some corching going on with their opponents. Not sure how many times I've seen teams lining up a TE to black KT one on one. They have 2 wins that would be losses if coaches hadn't done that idiotic thing.

Advertisement
They're basically Nike University. In today's landscape why wouldn't they have high expectations?

Rick James GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alot of great theories in here. Another could be that Oregon is starting to throw negative info out there about Mario so that if we do offer him he doesnt use our offer to leverage some insane pay increase that they feel is not deserving as of now. Hes the 5th highest paid coach in the Pac-12 and is #26 overall highest paid. I am thinking hes looking to be in the top 10 at some point. (minimum 6M a year).

Advertisement
Back