Mario Cristobal: “I don’t want to hear this sh_t!” - Article

Advertisement
I was thinking speckled duck egg?
easter_malted_milk_balls.jpg

Advertisement
He is merely protecting his players, at least the fragile ones. It's deflection, instead of actually addressing the players play (which is being done in practice and in the film room) he is standing up for them in front of the fans and the media. It's a good move on his part

Luigi crying about a couple of boos from some random granolaheads and I'm over here insulting his wife's appearance just because there's a chance he could be our next coach/corch.

If he does come back here he'll need to do one of two things- toughen up and grow some thicker skin or go the other way and challenge anybody to a fight in the Blue Lot immediately after the game if they so much as give a dirty look to one of his QBs.

Advertisement
He is merely protecting his players, at least the fragile ones. It's deflection, instead of actually addressing the players play (which is being done in practice and in the film room) he is standing up for them in front of the fans and the media. It's a good move on his part
Seems to me like he's actually inadvertantly bringing more attention to those players or specifically that QB sucking and he's doing so on a national level.

Seems to me like he's actually inadvertantly bringing more attention to those players or specifically that QB sucking and he's doing so on a national level.
That could also be most definitely the situation. Although everyone already knows those said players and their struggles. I still think it's his way of standing up for the players.

He certainly can't actually believe that fans shouldn't boo bad play? If that's the case fans shouldn't have to pay to get in the stadium. And if that is actually Mario's stance on booing, I don't want him as coach here.

Advertisement
That could also be most definitely the situation. Although everyone already knows those said players and their struggles. I still think it's his way of standing up for the players.

He certainly can't actually believe that fans shouldn't boo bad play? If that's the case fans shouldn't have to pay to get in the stadium. And if that is actually Mario's stance on booing, I don't want him as coach here.
Anytime a coach is critical of his own fans at a major program or in the pros it becomes a national story.

I actually don't think Cristobal is that sensitive to think that fans can't or shouldn't boo. I just think he knows his players that he thinks need that type of public support. Kind of like how some kids need to be ridden and some kids need to be encouraged/coddled but I just think he's playing with fire by calling out his own fans. Sabag can do it without risk when he sees empty seats at his place. Luigi ain't Sabag.

THESE stats concern anyone that despises Diaz and loves Mario? Miami has played a tougher schedule.

Total offense:
Miami #40
Oregon #46

Total defense:
Miami #76
Oregon #84

Penalties:
Miami #95
Oregon #104

Alabama-7-1
Michigan State-7-0
App State-5-2
CCSU-N/A
UVA-6-2
UNC-4-3
N.C. STATE-5-2

Fresno State-6-2
Ohio State-6-1
Arizona-0-7
Stanford-3-4
Cal-2-5
UCLA-5-3
I’ve been 100% in on Mario. I’m like 95% now. I’m starting to get a sense that this will be a hire that 3 years from now we can’t stop questioning why the offense and defense are just average.

I’m not sure we can have a more sure thing then Mario but I’m starting to think he won’t be lighting in a bottle.

Elite recruiter working the SEC/FSU/Clemson/Ohio State recruiting game with an unlimited budget.

Mediocre at most other aspects of his profession.

Basically the 305's version of Ed Orgeron

With bagmen in his corner and two top-flight coordinators, we'd have a chance for an LSU 2019-type championship run.

Who wouldn't want that opportunity?

Advertisement
Elite recruiter working the SEC/FSU/Clemson/Ohio State recruiting game with an unlimited budget.

Mediocre at most other aspects of his profession.

Basically the 305's version of Ed Orgeron

With bagmen in his corner and two top-flight coordinators, we'd have a chance for an LSU 2019-type championship run.

Who wouldn't want that opportunity?

He’s nothing like Orgeron.

Well if he going to come down here and stink it up it’s going to be worse , it’s going to boos and a half empty stadium.

I’m
Yes we are!! :cautious: And proud of it!!
at Lear you guys got to witness great football and actually see them win national championship, in 2001 I was 7 and I wasn’t really into football ,never got to experience a great Miami team only heard about the glory days and former UM players produce in the nfl

Well if he going to come down here and stink it up it’s going to be worse , it’s going to boos and a half empty stadium.
Stoops, Kiffin, Freeze all before Mario. If he thinks Oregon fans are tough, he would be totally intimidated with Miami's fans after a bad quarter of play.

Advertisement
Back