Mario Cristobal: “I don’t want to hear this sh_t!” - Article

South AfriCane

Freshman

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
"We have been on a hard stance against booing players, especially at the college level. and don’t see a place for it in college football."

What is this ***** ****?
I didn’t see it from that perspective but you’re right — he needs to get over that if he’s going to coach here.

I was thinking about it more from the perspective of Mario feeling unappreciated by Duck fans, which could bode well for us.

Advertisement
I hadn’t seen it from that perspective but you’re right — he should get over that if he’s going to coach here.

I was thinking about it from the perspective of Mario feeling unappreciated by Duck fans, which could bode well for us.
Ok good. I was a little concerned you were siding with the snowflakes.

The fans know that they need convincing wins in order to get that #4 spot in the CFP. Barely beating unranked teams every Saturday wont cut it. IF Bama wins out and beats UGA in the SEC title game, that #4 slot is gone. And those Oregon fans will become restless. Long way to go though. Anything can happen. **** UGA could lose to UF and then everything is out of wack. Never know.

Advertisement
The fans know that they need convincing wins in order to get that #4 spot in the CFP. Barely beating unranked teams every Saturday wont cut it. IF Bama wins out and beats UGA in the SEC title game, that #4 slot is gone. And those Oregon fans will become restless. Long way to go though. Anything can happen. **** UGA could lose to UF and then everything is out of wack. Never know.
With that offense UGA has anything can happen. If you got the athletes to force them to pass all game, could be in trouble. Not convinced they can go unscathed with their qb play. That d though is a problem.

uqTjbTS.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmmm, between this and an article that came out last week about it's ok to be disappointed in Mario seems like a narrative is building (whether incidental or not) that Mario is not getting that much love in Oregon. They may be sensing he might be out of there at the end of the year and this would make for a convenient excuse that they were not thrilled with him anyways.

Advertisement
Back