Mario Cristobal: “I don’t want to hear this sh_t!” - Article

Advertisement
💯 As you said, Duck fans are sensing something and could be setting it up so that it hurts less when he leaves. To me this is yet another subtle sign that Mario may be leaning towards coming home.

Another subtle sign? Good Lord. Do you read tea leaves too?

This obsession with Mario, I don’t get it.

Advertisement
They wanna gaid paid, then they can get bood like they are being paid. Time to put the big boy pants on.

Yea come to Miami, Mario…where about half the fanbase is already practicing their insane-*** porsts and conspiracy theories to run you out of town before you even get here.

Half this site is already bltching about stuff he’s doing in Oregon, for example, this whole manufactured nonsense about “booing“. When in reality he was just protecting one of his players.

Do you people actually think he’s gonna jump over here the way things are now? Very little chance unless things get really toxic in Oregon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
God****, we should pass on this guy then. He won't be able to stomach for the **** sandwich he will be served if his team fails--and south Florida delivers.

I53By4BOf3eUEVUqSdpikg_r.jpg

Yea come to Miami, Mario…where about half the fanbase is already practicing their insane-*** porsts and conspiracy theories to run you out of town before you even get here.

Half this site is already bltching about stuff he’s doing in Oregon, for example, this whole manufactured nonsense about “booing“. When in reality he was just protecting one of his players.

Do you people actually think he’s gonna jump over here the way things are now? Very little chance unless things get really toxic in Oregon.

But his heart is at the U and that trumps all!

Advertisement

As I understand it, he'll come here even without it getting ugly in Eugene.

Advertisement
Back