Mario C. Contract

Bill Clarke or Matt Rhule. I stand by these two.....unless Gundy becomes a willing candidate.

Mario....better than Diaz, but but I dunno that means much.

Advertisement
I think Mario stays put theres no way u downgrade jobs man. He gets elite classes at Oregon and its not 100% he would do that here with the way the sec comes to sfla at ease and takes who they want.
Different jobs man he will win and have them top ten annually cause Oregon got money and they want to win. If he comes here those are questions he would have to ask because it seems like UM doesnt care they just want to create a false narrative that they want to win

Tremendous recruiter that benefited from the bag games at bama and Oregon, average at best coach. He won’t be able to replicate that at UM. If we were to replace Diaz we need an innovative offensive X’s and O’s Savant not a lineman
Exactly. Someone who can win with the talent we get. That’s the first step, not a recruiter. I don’t understand what’s so hard to grasp here. That’s why someone like Matt Campbell is a reasonable candidate. Same with Norvell, Heupal, really any good x and o’s coach that’s flexible in maximizing the strengths of his players’ skill sets. Enos is doing the same thing Mork did with the square peg, round hole.

I think Mario stays put theres no way u downgrade jobs man. He gets elite classes at Oregon and its not 100% he would do that here with the way the sec comes to sfla at ease and takes who they want.
Different jobs man he will win and have them top ten annually cause Oregon got money and they want to win. If he comes here those are questions he would have to ask because it seems like UM doesnt care they just want to create a false narrative that they want to win
Mario would be totally fried to come to this shiit-hole program for all the reasons you bring up and more... let him stay put at
🦆 land.

Advertisement
Apfenny is right he wont be able to recruit like that here

That was my fear and if Ap is confirming it stay tf away from Mario. Recruiting down here is a different animal its the hardest area to recruit and the most bags get soent in sfla
Some of the posters on here who say bags aren’t real and you have a recent former player confirming it.

We can win a lot more than we do with a good coach and staff.
I cant settle for nothing but dominance man im sorry. This just aint my canes anymore man it feels like being a USF fan or some basic *** team man. I hate it

Advertisement
Bill Clarke or Matt Rhule. I stand by these two.....unless Gundy becomes a willing candidate.

Mario....better than Diaz, but but I dunno that means much.
I don't think anyone with a P5 top 25 team comes to Miami at this point, so cross off Rhule.

All these quality coaches out here. All these coaches that have shown an ability to do more with less, and to do it at places where you have few if any advantages. Yet, here are Miami "Fans" pining for a guy whose primary talent is being able to shuffle money around. A guy whose game day acumen is laughable, who can only rely on outtalenting opponents.

Mario Cristobal isn't what Miami needs, period. A recruiter like Mario isn't going to do squat at Miami and he lacks the tactical sense to overcome not having far superior talent. If Cristobal wasn't a Miami alum, our fans wouldn't be considering him. GET AWAY FROM THE MIAMI GUY CRAP. Get the best coach you can afford, with the ability to work within the limitations of this program. A guy that can identify talent, develop guys who may not be 5 star studs coming out of HS and put them in the best position to win on a consistent basis is the kind of guy that will win big at Miami. Miami with that kind of coach is undefeated right now.

Mario Cristobal was all in on Alin Edoard to be a qb at Miami. Let that sink in...stop bringing him up on this board please. His recruitment is only good when he is a mercenary at places like Rutgers, Bama, Oregon and can sell that hes a s.fla guy out of state looking after them. He comes here he is pretty much Manny Diaz with a slightly better recruiting acumen.

Advertisement
I cant settle for nothing but dominance man im sorry. This just aint my canes anymore man it feels like being a USF fan or some basic *** team man. I hate it
I was a young kid who started going to games when we sucked. When we became dominant, I was there. I was at the NC games in 84, 87 and the last one in 2002. I’m not going anywhere. I know things have changed. We don’t have the bag game. I still hold out hope though. That 83 Nebraska team we beat in 84 was supposed to be All-World back then- like an epic team. There’s always a chance.

Miami and most of the **** posters deserve Manny. Some how they are cool with the Intern if it means Mario is kept away. He has built himself a strong resume and he is showing all of that currently at Oregon. But you dumb ***** can’t let go of the fact he left the clown show to go learn from one of the greatest. You ******** act like he went to FSU. You are as dumb as the Admin that you constantly complain about.
You are absolutely correct.

Because I've seen him blow a lot of games he shouldn't have, including last year. Was nothing special at FIU either. Plays down to competition...And doesn't have the wins to back up what he would cost. He's unproven to me...But yes off to a nice start this year on a team that is probably top to bottom the most talented in the Pac 10.
Yo he left this **** show when Al was here and it was the right thing to do. His recruiting is top notch, he is acting as a CEO (learned from the best in Saban) and he has had many true freshman play this year because of injuries. Mario is kicking ***, and he is not going to leave an amazing situation to come to this train wreck. Btw all of you anti Mario losers if we played Oregon they would kick the **** out of us.

Advertisement
I’ve never understood the Mario hate. Dude can recruit his *** off and would assemble a great staff at Miami. He’s literally been the guy Miami has needed for years but hey let’s push the narrative he can’t coach

He got fired as FIU HC and wasn’t even a good OL coach at Bama.

By hiring Mario, we’d be replacing a fired Texas DC with a fired FIU head coach. For our head coaching job.

That’s Miami for you.

By hiring Mario, we’d be replacing a fired Texas DC with a fired FIU head coach. For our head coaching job.

That’s Miami for you.
He’s succeeding at Oregon though. Belichik got canned in Cleveland and did what he did with the Patriots.

Advertisement
Back