Mario C. Contract

Advertisement
why do we want Cristobal

I think he would legitimately go toe to toe with Bama, UGA, UF and FSU in recuiting. He knows the Bama pitch and program plus he has proven he can win out West.
I am not dead set on Mario but he would be a major step up and pretty safe choice overall.

Cambell is an intriguing name bc he has done fairly well at Iowa St. but the Big 12 has been down minus OU. I just dont know enough about him and what he could put together for a staff in a completely different region.

Advertisement
I think he would legitimately go toe to toe with Bama, UGA, UF and FSU in recuiting. He knows the Bama pitch and program plus he has proven he can win out West.
I am not dead set on Mario but he would be a major step up and pretty safe choice overall.

Cambell is an intriguing name bc he has done fairly well at Iowa St. but the Big 12 has been down minus OU. I just dont know enough about him and what he could put together for a staff in a completely different region.

bama recruits itself now. hes better than manny but so was golden. campbell is a good name but he wouldnt come here. hes gonna go to the NFL before coming to miami

I’ve never understood the Mario hate. Dude can recruit his *** off and would assemble a great staff at Miami. He’s literally been the guy Miami has needed for years but hey let’s push the narrative he can’t coach

Advertisement
No more cane family head coaches...Not to mention the man can't coach a lick

He can recruit and that's obviously his strength, but he's awful on gamefday. Big win for him at Wash this week though.
We need the recruiter. Rather fail on a guy who leaves the program full of talent than an x & o guy. This will take time to get back to the glory days might take 2 coaches. We need to start with the recruiter.

He can recruit and that's obviously his strength, but he's awful on gamefday. Big win for him at Wash this week though.
I thought UDub would beat them for that very reason. We’ll see how they finish up. We may get a Utah Oregon game. That will be a real test.

Advertisement

He's 6-1 and 4-0 in the PAC12 headed for the championship game in his second full season at Oregon...

Tell me what game you've seen of Oregon's this season and why you think he "can't coach a lick"?

I thought UDub would beat them for that very reason. We’ll see how they finish up. We may get a Utah Oregon game. That will be a real test.

Ya took everything in me not to bet Wash, thankfully I made right choice. Wash had the better of the play, and that was probably pass interference on 4th down at the end.

Advertisement
He's 6-1 and 4-0 in the PAC12 headed for the championship game in his second full season at Oregon...

Tell me what game you've seen of Oregon's this season and why you think he "can't coach a lick"?

I've watched him his whole career and college football keeps my electricity on.

Maybe he ends delegating responsibility and has learned well and improved. It's just my opinion.

Ya took everything in me not to bet Wash, thankfully I made right choice. Wash had the better of the play, and that was probably pass interference on 4th down at the end.

Huskies are not the team this year they were in years passed under Petersen. 5-3 overall (with wins over Eastern Washington and Hawaii) and 2-3 in the Pac12. They'll finish 8-4 this year, after reaching the Playoffs a few years back and being the conference cream of the crop.

Huskies are not the team this year they were in years passed under Petersen. 5-3 overall (with wins over Eastern Washington and Hawaii) and 2-3 in the Pac12. They'll finish 8-4 this year, after reaching the Playoffs a few years back and being the conference cream of the crop.

Yup I agree. Not sure whether it will be 8-4 or whatever, but yes they are down this year.

Advertisement
Back