Mario built this Oregon team or did he?

Advertisement
So Mark Richt & Manny Diaz are Seminoles, huh? lol

Go eat some turkey and get faded, blood. U trying way too hard to be super fan in this thread.

For all the damage that theyve done absolutely. I will never forget CMR saying he would never coach at Miami, fast forward 15 years later and viola, he's coaching at Miami.

Context is key. People said Mario turned around the Oregon program. I pointed out that the turnaround started with Taggart and Mario was a part of his staff. I also pointed out that Mario elevated the program from where Taggart started. Acknowledging an increase in wins by Taggart and that Mario also elevated the program are not mutually exclusive. Acknowledging the facts about Taggarts one year is not slighting Mario especially when I said he elevated the Oregon program and now Lanning is taking the foundation of Mario and building off of that.

Also who cares where Willie coached after Oregon. Coaches move around a ton. Richt was a “nole” at one point.

Give Mario his flowers dog

So Mark Richt & Manny Diaz are Seminoles, huh? lol

Go eat some turkey and get faded, blood. U trying way too hard to be super fan in this thread.

Edit: did u really try to compare Bobby Fckin Bowden to Willie Author Taggart??! lol.

And for the record I trust your Canedom, I trust you are a fan like me. So it's nothing against you relly.

Advertisement
Lol reading is key. I said he elevated the program….dog. In another thread I said he would win 9 games next year

When you are writing the Gettysburg Address I choose not to read all of that. Its a message board, get it off quick or don't get it off dog!

Advertisement
And for the record I trust your Canedom, I trust you are a fan like me. So it's nothing against you relly.

Brotha, I’m true to this fa real. ****, my new girl asked “baby what’s ur college team again; is it Florida?” Blood, I snapped so quick & told her don’t u ever say that **** again. lol. She has it imbedded in her head it’s Miami only. Lol

I’m all in, but I’ll be lying if I told u I’m not frustrated af. I only want what’s best for the program across the board. Right now, I think we can all come to a consensus that Mario is not living up to that hefty contract, so far. I don’t want him fired, I don’t want the planes gassed up, but we need better starting next year. Not 8, not 9 wins, we need to be at the top competing for a top 12 spot (not saying we will or should get it, but we should be competing for it)

With next year’s schedule, & the pups becoming a year older, Diaz players gone, it should be a favorable situation. If not, bruh imma have extreme reservations.

Brotha, I’m true to this fa real. ****, my new girl asked “baby what’s ur college team again; is it Florida?” Blood, I snapped so quick & told her don’t u ever say that **** again. lol. She has it imbedded in her head it’s Miami only. Lol

I’m all in, but I’ll be lying if I told u I’m not frustrated af. I only want what’s best for the program across the board. Right now, I think we can all come to a consensus that Mario is not living up to that hefty contract, so far. I don’t want him fired, I don’t want the planes gassed up, but we need better starting next year. Not 8, not 9 wins, we need to be at the top competing for a top 12 spot (not saying we will or should get it, but we should be competing for it)

With next year’s schedule, & the pups becoming a year older, Diaz players gone, it should be a favorable situation. If not, bruh imma have extreme reservations.

I agree with you. BUT, I wanna see what Vegas has to say about our next season, that's all I gotta say about that lol.

Advertisement
I mean u’re not since u said the ACC was “by far” the better conference which was debunked on the conferences winning %. lol. But u were right that the ACC has 4 Top 25 CPF teams, albeit, the PAC-12 have 4 w/in the Top 20. lol. But hey, believe what u wanna believe my friend.
This is really eating at you isn’t it. It’s ok, you’re right. Go get some more turkey. Everything will be ok.

Advertisement
If Bo transferred to Oregon while Mario was HC would he be up for the Heisman? Would their offense be as productive?
Absolutely not. Mario is allergic to high scoring exciting offenses that play to win and not just sit on a lead + bleeding clock.

I think the situations are alike. Lanning and Smart took something good and improved it. Taking it to another level , maybe two levels. I seriously doubt Mario has Oregon with this Qb and offense if he’s still there. Maybe i‘m wrong but we’ll never know.
You know Cribby. Mario would have Oregon running the ball 65% of the time..taking very few chances..sitting on leads....few explosive pass plays. Say what you want about Mario's recruiting prowess but he never lands blue chip Qbs or wrs. He gets a rb here and there.

Anybody pretending Oregon is a nothing program and Mario built them apparently hasn’t watched college football in two decades. They played for two national titles within a few years of Mario getting there. Also considering were Canes fans, you might want to see who finished no. 2 the year we last won the MNC and was probably the team we should have played in the Rose Bowl

Advertisement
Back