Marcus Crowley 7on7 and Junior Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's what I'm saying...I don't think many realize what a beast this kid is now that he's adding weight.
This is such a loaded RB class. I just don't see any ways we sign more than 2 unless one of them is technically an athlete.
Cause I feel like Daniel Carter is also a beast. But I also really like Kenny McIntosh too.

I guess we should honestly just assume that Trey Sanders and Noah Cain are not going to be Canes. They're probably going to get turned off by how good a guy like Lingard performs, and get scared....but these local florida kids aren't gunna be scared of some competition.

Id be really cool with having Crowley, Carter, McIntosh and Richards in this class, regardless what positions Mcintosh and Richards are technically taken at.

Advertisement
This is such a loaded RB class. I just don't see any ways we sign more than 2 unless one of them is technically an athlete.
Cause I feel like Daniel Carter is also a beast. But I also really like Kenny McIntosh too.

I guess we should honestly just assume that Trey Sanders and Noah Cain are not going to be Canes. They're probably going to get turned off by how good a guy like Lingard performs, and get scared....but these local florida kids aren't gunna be scared of some competition.

Id be really cool with having Crowley, Carter, McIntosh and Richards in this class, regardless what positions Mcintosh and Richards are technically taken at.

Plenty of room for 3 RBs. We lose Gray, Crispian, Burns (hardship schollie) and Homer (early NFL) after 2018. That leaves only Dallas, Lingard, and Camron as returning RBs for 2019, Enough room to add Crowley, Carter, and Mcintosh.

Plenty of room for 3 RBs. We lose Gray, Crispian, Burns (hardship schollie) and Homer (early NFL) after 2018. That leaves only Dallas, Lingard, and Camron as returning RBs for 2019, Enough room to add Crowley, Carter, and Mcintosh.
why exactly are you not including Burns as a scholarship? Because he got hurt his freshman year? that literally makes no sense. Secondly, why are you writing that we're losing Gray and Atkins like it actually affects a single thing? They literally get no pt at all. We don't need to bring in 3 because we are losing 3. I do agree Homer leaves early, But thats not really a big deal. Our RB depth is great after we take 2 in 2019 class.

Dallas, Burns, Lingard, Davis, 2 Rbs from 2019 class, and Realus George would combine to count for 7 RB scholarships. Thats basically the max we want to have on a yearly basis.

So like I said, 2 RBs in this class is pretty much a max, 3 IF and only if one is an athlete similar to Deejay. ... And then 1 in 2020. Thats just how it is. We are going to sign a max class to bring us to 85 on the roster. And we absolutely need the majority of the scholarships to go to defensive players.

Richt/Brown pedigree with RBs is as strong if not stronger than Bama with RBs.

Gurley
Gordon
Chubb
Michel
Crowell
Walton
Homer

Ingram
Richardson
Henry
Scarborough
Drake
Harris

If I can land Crowley, Sanders, and McIntosh i take them all. Stack chips. I heard McIntosh could also be a big time LB.

One time UGA had on roster:

Gurley
Marshall
Chubb
Michel

Advertisement
We need to get back to that point where the Miami offer means just as much as bama. I know they have an unfair advantage of being able to drop bags all over the country but man am I sick of those racist red neck *****!

Advertisement
What do you think our board is at RB position? Would we take more than 2?

1. Sanders
2. Cain
3. Wright
4. Carter

Where does Crowley fit?
Don't forget about Kenny McIntosh! He may be guy that gets that 2nd RB spot in this class. IMO the staff shouldn't ***** around and slow play a kid like McIntosh because they have a hard on for Sanders. If McIntosh wants in right now then we take him now.

lexcane comes up with some crazy stuff. burns going on a hardship scholarship?

Pretty obvious.

why exactly are you not including Burns as a scholarship? Because he got hurt his freshman year? that literally makes no sense. Secondly, why are you writing that we're losing Gray and Atkins like it actually affects a single thing? They literally get no pt at all. We don't need to bring in 3 because we are losing 3. I do agree Homer leaves early, But thats not really a big deal. Our RB depth is great after we take 2 in 2019 class.

Dallas, Burns, Lingard, Davis, 2 Rbs from 2019 class, and Realus George would combine to count for 7 RB scholarships. Thats basically the max we want to have on a yearly basis.

So like I said, 2 RBs in this class is pretty much a max, 3 IF and only if one is an athlete similar to Deejay. ... And then 1 in 2020. Thats just how it is. We are going to sign a max class to bring us to 85 on the roster. And we absolutely need the majority of the scholarships to go to defensive players.

No. We're not turning away Sanders, Mcintosh, or revoking Crowley's scholarship if all three want to come. There are a couple others that are guaranteed schollies that are long shots (Cain, that other kid whose name i can't recall i think from W FL), and a couple others that could easily play their way into guaranteed offer status (Carter, Nyquan). Great chance we're taking 3 RBs. Burns is gone, the writing is on the wall, Crispian gone, Gray gone, and Homer easily could leave early.

We're targeting 29ish kids for 2019.

1 QB
3 RB
2-3 WR
1 TE
4-5 OL
6-7 DL
4 LB
6 DB

Pretty obvious.

No. We're not turning away Sanders, Mcintosh, or revoking Crowley's scholarship if all three want to come. There are a couple others that are guaranteed schollies that are long shots (Cain, that other kid whose name i can't recall i think from W FL), and a couple others that could easily play their way into guaranteed offer status (Carter, Nyquan). Great chance we're taking 3 RBs. Burns is gone, the writing is on the wall, Crispian gone, Gray gone, and Homer easily could leave early.

We're targeting 29ish kids for 2019.

1 QB
3 RB
2-3 WR
1 TE
4-5 OL
6-7 DL
4 LB
6 DB
Mcintosh and Sanders are both athletes. So in that scenario, I would agree with you.
And no, we are not targeting 29 kids, since the literaly MAX we can bring in, is 28, no matter what. We can't possibly sing more than 28.

Its a slim chance we get an IMG RB in the first place, but theres basically zero chance we get both.
I agree with you Crowley is staying.
McIntosh imo has a scholarship no matter what BECAUSE he can be considered an athelete due to him being able to play safety.
Same can be said about Mark Richards. While he may want to try RB at first, that kid is a pure athlete - a take at WR and Safety.
So basically IMO, Richards, Mcintosh, and Crowley are in basically no matter what....but not neccesarily all AT RB.

After those 3 its down to Sanders, Cain, and Carter. If we don't get either Sanders or Cain, Daniel Carter's the top remaining priority at RB.

Advertisement
Back