Marcus Crowley 7on7 and Junior Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
we need to go after Wright

I feel the same way. Just a feeling in my gut that tells me the kid is going to explode. I know he supposedly got fat after getting hurt but the dude was getting real hype before all that. Everyone's in love with Sanders but i think Wright could be just as good if he recovers.

Advertisement
Crowley is one of the best RBs in America.

Yep totally getting slept on for sure. Wouldnt trade him for anyone, even that overrated 5 star from IMG. Crowley, with Mcintosh and Richards as RB/ATH would be the best RB class in the nation. Wright and Carter would also be right there.

RB, just like WR and DB, are positions i never ever worry about at Miami.

Advertisement
Get all 3 of Crowley, McIntosh, and Sanders then tell them boys to play paper rock scissors bc somebody moving to defense.

Yep totally getting slept on for sure. Wouldnt trade him for anyone, even that overrated 5 star from IMG. Crowley, with Mcintosh and Richards as RB/ATH would be the best RB class in the nation. Wright and Carter would also be right there.

Overrated 5*? You talking about Cain?

Yes I love Crowley too...We don't need you to profess your love for UM recruits every single **** post...Most of us are happy too. But the blind homerism is corny, annoying, and embarrassing to you.

Advertisement

I worry about DB a bit. We've developed a pattern of missing the top guys the last few years. Most years, there's so much CB/DB talent in our backyard that we end up doing fine. This year, however, there isn't the typical So FLA embarrassment of riches at DB.

Crowley and Sanders, period. Let Baby Richards and McIntosh come in on O, initially, but get them over to the def side of the ball to make that real $ ala DJ Williams

Advertisement
Back