Marcus Crowley 7on7 and Junior Highlights

The way he runs reminds me of D. Freeman.

Love him being committed already. Stack athletes

That’s exactly who he reminds me of, too.

As we all know, Freeman would/should have been a Cane if it wasn’t for the Corch that we had at that point in time.

Our current coaching staff has a great eye for talent, there’s no doubt about that.

Advertisement
I still remember people saying Adrian Peterson ran too high when we we're recruiting him. Too funny with that stuff.

You take Sanders/McIntosh/Crowley if they all want in. Stack ******* chips. Just because you sign them as an RB doesn’t mean they hafta stay there. I was going through 247’s rankings last night. We are going to have a SICK class.

Advertisement
Frame to be built like a tank, shifty AND lowers his pads like a power back should? What isn't there to like?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid looks to have good vision and feet to go along with the size. Love this addition to the backfield.

He and Melussi are big backs. I like the big physical back as an option. Put either of these kids behind physical run blocking and they would be very effective runners, like I thought Chocolate would be.

Advertisement
Yep. Natural runner. We need a power back.
Exactly, we are going after big, power backs this cycle and Crowley fits the bill. I thought he was slower, this film blew me away with his shiftiness and vision. Crowley & McIntosh would be fine with me and you add a third with Richards, if what he wants is to play running back. Sanders & Cain are gonna be an uphill battle, IMO, and that dreaded line "will do what's be$t for me and my family", I don't like.
Thanks D$

Advertisement
Has he ran a 40 at any camps?

Great size and agility. Appears to be a 4.6-7-ish guy....but I’m obviously guessing.

Advertisement
Back