2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Advertisement
This kid is a heat seeking missile, and I'm pronouncing it the way the Brits do (Miss-isle),:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Thats some of the best HS MLB tape that I've seen in a really long time. No cap. I know it's just a highlight video, and dudes put only the good plays on it, but I like what I see. For an old football head, such as myself, I bet the plays he misses are just as fun to watch. Very instinctual, but not outta control. He has good eyes (I mean he can find the ball carrier in traffic), great feet, doesn't take bad angles, loves contact, avoids and can get off blocks, and the speed to get to the ball carrier. He seems to "slow play" it a bit to stay behind the ball, locks on his target, explodes thru the ball carrier ..... well, like this....
Lets Go Yes GIF by Shark Week

This kid is the goods. Stars be damned, lol. Sign him up!
This is exactly what I saw in person, last Friday night. If he was 20-25lbs heavier, they couldn't let him practice, or he would probably kill someone.

Couldn’t find much but I think it’s really down to Louisville, Mississippi St, and maybe GT

Advertisement
Advertisement
My homies kid is the other LB #10 at Sandy Creek, in these highlight clips. He’s getting some small school looks and has gotten a couple of offers. I told him to drop word to MP, that the weather is nice in Miami. And that since he’s originally from Detroit, he needs to be in a city! 😉

If there’s one. We probably only have 5-6 spots

RB, Samson, Bain, Horton, McLeod/Etta, Williams/Hussey

Hill will definitely have a spot imo. We currently are at 20. I can see this class getting to 28 if certain kids want to come in.

Advertisement
Hill will definitely have a spot imo. We currently are at 20. I can see this class getting to 28 if certain kids want to come in.
Not if they are taking double digit transfers which they probably are.

If there’s one. We probably only have 5-6 spots

RB, Samson, Bain, Horton, McLeod/Etta, Williams/Hussey
We have way more than 5-6 spots. There is no counter this year. as long the roster is at 85 or less.

Advertisement
@Cribby any shot here or lower target for us?
I haven’t heard his name in forever. With the spots available , the guys already committed and the guys in play I’d he shocked. I just don’t see him having a spot.
Not a chance.. but it makes his edit look more legit.

/I've always thought schools should be able to respond to these. Would be entertaining.
I checked. He has a spot if he wants in.

Advertisement
Back