2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Man in here talking bout man slow, lol. First of all I aint gonna hype up kid saying he the next coming of Ray Lewis but he aint slow. He plays under control. He has punt blocks where he is the first one to get in there and that is just, how fast can you get there. Also there is a play at 5:42 in his highlight where he had to open and sprint the chase down the ball career from behind.

Thing I like about him the most is he really understands leverage, even when making tackles and plays where he has the outside, he keeps his outside shoulder free and keep the ball carrier inside. Would I want this guy to be the headliner of the LB class, probably not but we have other guys who are highly rated. This guy has a good base to work with if he comes in and you work on his body with Feld. He is a smart player, it comes out on film
Bruh...!!! Jit outchea blocking multiple punts, running ny99as down sideline to sideline, and starring on the KICK COVERAGE (albeit high school) team. CIS: "He's too slow"! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The fucc?! You can't be slow and block punts at ANY level of football if there is a decent snap. Then he says his change of direction leaves a little to be desired. If the muhfucca had better change of direction, he'd be playing Safety or some ****. We be too hard on some of dese jits mane. ****!

Advertisement
Bruh...!!! Jit outchea blocking multiple punts, running ny99as down sideline to sideline, and starring on the KICK COVERAGE (albeit high school) team. CIS: "He's too slow"! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The fucc?! You can't be slow and block punts at ANY level of football if there is a decent snap. Then he says his change of direction leaves a little to be desired. If the muhfucca had better change of direction, he'd be playing Safety or some ****. We be too hard on some of dese jits mane. ****!

this.

If he had more stars it wouldn't be a concern.

Advertisement
This just adds even more credence to what Cribby, LeedsCane and the other insiders have been saying this whole time. That Mario has a Big Board of kids that we couldnt even begin to predict or comprehend. Hes doing alot of under the radar recruiting. Never even heard of this kid before and hes got a legit offer! lol!
Yea people just refuse to believe/accept that. They still think it's the Manny/Golden years where all the eggs are in a few baskets and if they don't pan out we scramble for leftovers and scraps. It's just not the way it is anymore.

Y’all just saying this cause he lowly ranked. Wait till he gets evaluated! Then y’all gon be on his 🔩 🌰! ⏸!!

Advertisement
Gotta be honest. Kid’s tape didn’t impress me that much either? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Something is…”off” with his movement. Weird. Can’t put a finger on it…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid seems to have a lot of uncoachable traits, seems like if he has one job on a play he is flying.. but if he is given a read/react situation that is where some of movement issues seem to pop up. Obviously read/react do take longer, but still see hesitancy in decision making and trusting what he sees. Good project, no doubt.

Kid seems to have a lot of uncoachable traits, seems like if he has one job on a play he is flying.. but if he is given a read/react situation that is where some of movement issues seem to pop up. Obviously read/react do take longer, but still see hesitancy in decision making and trusting what he sees. Good project, no doubt.
Same thing i see

Seen this kid in a playoff game last night. Wow! Kid is a gah**** maniac on the field! Absolutely loves contact. And has the speed to get sideline to sideline. He plays on the EDGE…. NOT the edge of the LOS, but to the edge of what is physically legal. Not a dirty player, but he’s trying to “knock somebody’s **** loose”, on **** near every snap. He plays with a lot of passion, energy, and aggression. He’s literally trying to tackle “through” dudes. I can see him picking up a couple 15yd penalties throughout the entirety of a season. I like this jit. Sign em up!

Seen this kid in a playoff game last night. Wow! Kid is a gah**** maniac on the field! Absolutely loves contact. And has the speed to get sideline to sideline. He plays on the EDGE…. NOT the edge of the LOS, but to the edge of what is physically legal. Not a dirty player, but he’s trying to “knock somebody’s **** loose”, on **** near every snap. He plays with a lot of passion, energy, and aggression. He’s literally trying to tackle “through” dudes. I can see him picking up a couple 15yd penalties throughout the entirety of a season. I like this jit. Sign em up!
No lies told.

Advertisement
Back