Manny with the bat signal

You can be a fan and not be happy with where things are this season but with that said, I don’t care what reasons are attributed to it - if we land Knighton then you have to give the coaches full credit for doing a great job here. It’s only fair. On top of that, it’s Deerfield so that’s an accomplishment.

And yeah, I’m not changing my overall opinion of Manny the recruiter before NSD but that could be inevitable. All I wanted was a top 15 class this year at a minimum so with that and a good finish, we should have good momentum going into next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can be a fan and not be happy with where things are this season but with that said, I don’t care what reasons are attributed to it - if we land Knighton then you have to give the coaches full credit for doing a great job here. It’s only fair. On top of that, it’s Deerfield so that’s an accomplishment.

And yeah, I’m not changing my overall opinion of Manny the recruiter before NSD but that could be inevitable. All I wanted was a top 15 class this year at a minimum so with that and a good finish, we should have good momentum going into next season.

As the Great King Robert “Rob” Stark once said “winning one battle doesn’t make you a conqueror.”

Manny has got a lot of ground to make up. This is still a 4 loss team and possibly a sub top 15 recruiting finish. It’s a must he improves on all fronts.

There have been bright spots for sure but hard to consider this season a “success” by Canes Standards. If we were NcState or GaTech then this is amazing but we are the U. And are still below the status quo.

For those arguing whether yesterday was for Daz or Knighton:

Its both

source-4.gif

Advertisement
if we get knighton, harrell and/or greene, does manny get credit for getting them, he got willie canned lol

If he transfers, he sits out another year. That would be tough not to play football for two years?
I've seen people say that isn't the case if you redshirted the previous year like the QB from houston, but I don't know if that's entirely true.

Advertisement
As the Great King Robert “Rob” Stark once said “winning one battle doesn’t make you a conqueror.”

Manny has got a lot of ground to make up. This is still a 4 loss team and possibly a sub top 15 recruiting finish. It’s a must he improves on all fronts.

There have been bright spots for sure but hard to consider this season a “success” by Canes Standards. If we were NcState or GaTech then this is amazing but we are the U. And are still below the status quo.
I can’t argue with you, that’s how I’ve felt and I’ve called it out on here too - and yeah, things can turn south like they did with Whoopie McFarland & Tyrell Byrdshît - but I can’t live life seeing everything bad but not the good.

We need to also celebrate the victories when we get them. Otherwise we’re just miserable people and I’m not living life that way.

Advertisement
I've seen people say that isn't the case if you redshirted the previous year like the QB from houston, but I don't know if that's entirely true.

He would be a grad transfer.

Lingard would need to get a waiver to play next year if he transfers. Praying he decides to stay though.

Advertisement
Back