Manny on record saying 3 candidates

Susan wrote that article about Applewhite and then tossed in the Toledo coach in the end. Wright. That struck me as her subtly putting chips in on him.

Advertisement
The announcement will be during halftime of tomorrow night's National Championship game. The whole country will be watching. Nothing like free top shelf press when America is watching.

Yeah sounds legit. The world is dying to see “The Decison”. Who will be Miami’s next OC!?!? Tune in at halftime of the National title game go see! ****, that could be our new thing. Instead of watching two buffoons Granmy shot footballs into a giant Dr Pepper Can for a scholarship, they could have Miami pick new coaches every year instead.

Was it just the players going along with all the speculation? I remember AR82 tweeting about fedora and other players tweeting the Apple emoji?

Man, if you frequent the recruiting board these players tweets don't mean anything. They are just as clueless as the fans sometimes. I think they enjoy the trolling too.

Advertisement
I’m fine with the majority of names that have been “leaked” intentionally or not. I trust Manny to make the smart decision.

As for the timing , it’s not in our control so why worry ? You know.

as long as the hire and staff is in place when dead period ends later this week, what's the diff if its announced to fans they could care less about sunday? manny said the staff would be in place by the start of recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back