Manny on Joe Rose Today

...Lets hold off until Nov 9th after the UNC game and see where we are at then.

I’ll be honest and say I’m not feeling overly optimistic after UVA, but I absolutely agree that totally and completely giving up midseason, after going 5-1, is insane.

Every other team in the ACC, sans Clempsen, is deeply flawed, and beatable. So is Miami.

It‘s possible and likely Manny could lose a couple of games between now and UNC, especially if there are UVA type performances. It’s also possible that we can beat the flawed teams remaining on our schedule. Or our performance is something in between. Or some weird Covid shlt happening.

But in any event, the final report card is after the UNC game.

Advertisement
For the first time in a while, it feels like Joe is actually giving Manny some tough questions.

Take it for what you want, but I love that CIS and (some) local media won't settle for mediocrity.

Last edited:
“2 Things can be true, you can be happy you won a game, but you can also know that work needs to be done to correct issues we have.

See you phucking mopes, just because we aren’t *****ing like you doesn’t mean we’re “sunshine pumpers” we all know that we need to get **** fixed ASAP, we’re just not going to **** on every single thing.

Just post the link junior....no need for all those theatrics

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the first time in a while, it feels like Joe is actually giving Manny some tough questions.

Take it for what you want, but I love that CIS and (some) local media won't settle for mediocrity.
Just like us fans...Joe has seen this movie before the last 10-15 years and he knows what the ending could be all too well.

Advertisement
Place “doesn’t settle for mediocrity” yet loves that every thread is post after post of parrots repeating what a known poster said once: slip n slide, backups are Brady, bye week...

Please get some new material because Manny will be the coach against Alabama to start 2021.

I can't believe were 5-1 yet its "worse than we expected" before the start of the season. smh. that was a crappy game and I was miserable watching the whole game.

at the same time, I don't care if we finish the season with 1-2 losses and we sign the class we have committed. talent often overcomes mediocre coaching and this class combined with last years class gives us a pretty great 2 year haul, that will help close the gap with Clemson.

I don't care how we get there, just finish with no more than 2 losses and sign this class.

I'm pretty sure most of us felt a 2 loss or less season would be a step in the right direction before the season.

Advertisement
Back