Manny on Joe Rose Today

Advertisement
just fix the easy things at least

i don't need him to care. i want him to get the easy problems fixed at the very least.

Advertisement
clearly you’re not only an idiot, but you didn’t listen to the interview. Everything you’re saying is complete bull**** because he literally addressed it, and said he wasn’t happy with how we won.

Nothing speaks more volume to Mandy's frustration with the Teams sloppy play than playing on a FUQIN slip and slide after the game , today was a bunch of coach speak

Last edited:
You read WAAAAAY too much into that so I’ll rephrase while you drink more cranberry juice for your UTI.

“That’s really not funny [to me]. Now, had the score been 73-0…“

D399AD5E-BDE7-4254-ADEF-7B462CBEE112.gif

Advertisement
I was thinking of that exact scene. lol

One of those movies I play in the background while I’m working in my office, if it’s on.

The first time time I saw it was in the theater when it originally came out, and almost jumped when the DiCaprio character got capped. Something that’s not formulaic, and totally unexpected, in the typical movie.

You guys are really mad about that slip and slide move I see! LOL.

You guys are wanting Manny to be something hes not unfortunately. Hes not Saban. Hes not Jimmy Johnson. Thats not him. **** Clemson had trouble with a Syracuse team that lost to Liberty and Dabo chin-checked the media regarding there disappointment with the performance. Gave them the "Am I in the right press conference? We won didnt we?" Fans and reportersa always see things different then coaches. Even Saban has dogged Bama fans for being too spoiled with success and not appreciating how hard it is to win games. Does he slip and slide? No. But **** I have never seen Saban be overly happy even after he wins national titles. Hes just not that kind of guy period.

Manny is a coach who is living out his dream to coach UM. We have had some great wins and some bad wins so far this year. We had a bad loss. I would wait to evaluate him at seasons end. You cant judge him week to week because you are just going to get even more ****ed off after we beat NC State 35-31 and he celebrates that too. Lets hold off until Nov 9th after the UNC game and see where we are at then.

Advertisement
One of those movies I play in the background while I’m working in my office, if it’s on.

The first time time I saw it was in the theater when it originally came out, and almost jumped when the DiCaprio character got capped. Something that’s not formulaic, and totally unexpected, in the typical movie.
I Liked the movie so much that I watched the original Internal Affairs (Hong Kong). Last scene with Mark Wahlberg/Matt Damon …

Let’s all go to the water park and celebrate Manny knowing things need to get better before we see for ourselves that things get better.

Crazy how I discovered this website 7 years ago and we were having the same mopes vs sunshine pumpers conversation then as we are now. I wonder who the winning side 7 years ago ended up being 🧐🧐🧐

7 years? You're still on your mope pacifier bruh.

Advertisement
Let’s all go to the water park and celebrate Manny knowing things need to get better before we see for ourselves that things get better.

Crazy how I discovered this website 7 years ago and we were having the same mopes vs sunshine pumpers conversation then as we are now. I wonder who the winning side 7 years ago ended up being 🧐🧐🧐
Have you enjoyed a game since then? There's a happy middle ground between "Everything sucks" and "We're winning it all!"

Advertisement
Back