Manny on Joe Rose Today

“2 Things can be true, you can be happy you won a game, but you can also know that work needs to be done to correct issues we have.

See you phucking mopes, just because we aren’t *****ing like you doesn’t mean we’re “sunshine pumpers” we all know that we need to get **** fixed ASAP, we’re just not going to **** on every single thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“2 Things can be true, you can be happy you won a game, but you can also know that work needs to be done to correct issues we have.

See you phucking mopes, just because we aren’t *****ing like you doesn’t mean we’re “sunshine pumpers” we all know that we need to get **** fixed ASAP, we’re just not going to **** on every single thing.

Oh **** than it’s all good. He has such a great history of fixing things. Not sure what’s dumber, his constant same crap or the idiots who site it as evidence of anything.

Advertisement
Manny can’t see the Forrest for the trees. He thinks a “win” is something to be proud of. Yeah maybe if it’s in the national championship sure. But that abortion of a performance Saturday could have just as easily ended in a loss if a couple bounces go their way. There’s a difference in a “win” and playing a complete football game and playing like you’re actually a top 10 team. Manny is thrilled with that squeak out win against mighty Virginia. It was fairly obvious as he’s sliding on a tarp. A real coach comes to that locker room ****ed off after that performance.

Leave Manny alone!

kompressor__optimized__image__Leave-Britney-Alone.jpeg.jpg

Manny can’t see the Forrest for the trees. He thinks a “win” is something to be proud of. Yeah maybe if it’s in the national championship sure. But that abortion of a performance Saturday could have just as easily ended in a loss if a couple bounces go their way. There’s a difference in a “win” and playing a complete football game and playing like you’re actually a top 10 team. Manny is thrilled with that squeak out win against mighty Virginia. It was fairly obvious as he’s sliding on a tarp. A real coach comes to that locker room ****ed off after that performance.

clearly you’re not only an idiot, but you didn’t listen to the interview. Everything you’re saying is complete bull**** because he literally addressed it, and said he wasn’t happy with how we won.

Advertisement
Let’s all go to the water park and celebrate Manny knowing things need to get better before we see for ourselves that things get better.

Crazy how I discovered this website 7 years ago and we were having the same mopes vs sunshine pumpers conversation then as we are now. I wonder who the winning side 7 years ago ended up being 🧐🧐🧐

Advertisement
"I get the narrative there, but HoW dO yOu QuAnTiFy ThAt?"
I love this response when he was asked about our poor showing after after bye weeks. Well, if W/L aren’t bad enough.... look at your first half history of coming our flat. Enough there to quantify.

Classic how the first thing he mentions about Harley is how he was in on the off day yesterday getting jug work in and how he’s never satisfied.

Advertisement
Back