Manny on Joe Rose Today

Advertisement
We beat a team that is now 1-5 by 5 at home, thanks to a ineligible man down field penalty, which erased a touchdown on 3rd and 17. Can you imagine what he would have done if we covered? Mandy would have the entire staff from Tootsies on the sidelines.
Don't forget the walk-in pick 6 they dropped in the 2nd half.

Because you brought up Jacksonville State, and just this weekend, the local hero on CIS lost to FCS Jacksonville State. It’s tiresome having to explain these things.
Brotha, I had no idea FIU played Jacksonville State, and no offense but nor do I care. You’re the only one bring old Butch up. Besides, it’s not exactly like Diaz has actually beaten a Butch Davis team so ..

Last edited:
Advertisement
At this stage, just grind to 9, 10 wins and keep this recruiting class together

Maybe win a bowl game

Make some staff changes on defense

That's all I ask for

That, and a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas

Bro if we grind out 10 wins and he still makes significant changes to the staff on defense, I’m ordering him a New Robert Craft massage.

But we know that’s not happening.

Manny is a loser.

Bro if we grind out 10 wins and he still makes significant changes to the staff on defense, I’m ordering him a New Robert Craft massage.

But we know that’s not happening.

Manny is a loser.
Manny is a ****, I’m tired of him saying every team we play does something to surprise him/UM.

we are lucky we have been able to marginally out-talent teams in 2020, cause aside from those couple pop passes King three versus Pitt, our DC and OC haven’t out schemed anyone

that’s in addition to CB recruiting being a joke and LB recruiting being subpar...... and Amari Carter and WRs sucking

Advertisement

Maybe win a bowl game

That's all I ask for

Honestly, I love this post, @k9cane, You're correct, we are grinding out wins. Not the way I like them, but we are WINNING and I'm happy for the Canes!

But my eye test tells me we have coaching issues on the Defensive side that NEEDS to be fixed if we want to compete AND beat clemson.

For now, yes I'm enjoying the wins the best I can but **** well dreaming of being dominant in the near future and taking over the WORLD, again!

THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR, and....... also a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas

Advertisement
OK; I really must’ve missed Manny sliding down the slip & slide!

I’m going to assume he did it for the 305 to give a shout out to Slip-N-Slide Records. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Giving Lashlee a huge benefit of the doubt due to the strong rain, we really need to see this UM offense to score 35+ and get back to successfully running the ball. In addition to WRs improving.

anything short of this and it’s only a matter of time until we rattle off 2-3 loses and go into recruiting season like chumps..... once again

Since Larry Coker's days, I've been always one of "league of doom" posters on those message boards. And yet to this day, the "sun shiners" failed to prove me wrong, coach after coach. Please prove me wrong. I want to be wrong. I want to believe, but the signs are not there.

Since Larry Coker's days, I've been always one of "league of doom" posters on those message boards. And yet to this day, the "sun shiners" failed to prove me wrong, coach after coach. Please prove me wrong. I want to be wrong. I want to believe, but the signs are not there.
It’s not a credit to Manny’s performance, but the only thing the slur pets can use as an argument is the age old blind faith of “but he just needs 3 years to recruit his guys” which is immediately discredited since Manny and his staff were controlling half the team previously

Advertisement

Maybe win a bowl game

That's all I ask for

This

Would love to see Rumph, Patke, and Baker replaced

But my guess is the only thing Manny would consider is moving on from Rumph

Maybe win a bowl game

That's all I ask for

Great post. I want Manny to be successful, not because I like Manny that much, but we can't just keep changing coaches every couple of years. Win out, ugly or not and keep this recruiting class together. Fingers crossed for staff changes on the defensive side of the football.

And I also want a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas.

Great post. I want Manny to be successful, not because I like Manny that much, but we can't just keep changing coaches every couple of years. Win out, ugly or not and keep this recruiting class together. Fingers crossed for staff changes on the defensive side of the football.

And I also want a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas.

6F149DC1-2716-414B-9EDF-4CE2287CF652.jpeg

Advertisement
Back