Manny on 560

How in the f-ing world does anybody have any confidence when you cant make an extra point or red zone field goal. Go for 2 go for it on 4th down. The VT game fight all the way back go for 2 make it then have your kicker miss the p.a.t. to take the lead. Pathetic. How does a player not hang his head?
I do recall them showing Brevin after one of the missed kicks against GT. He was shaking his head with a you've got to be ****ting me look on his face

Can't blame him at all

Advertisement
Díaz is soft. Our players don’t fear him.
I think the bigger problem is that our players don't fear being benched. There are no alpha dogs on this roster that can stand watching from the sideline waiting for a turn. Just a bunch of fake tough guys with a dollop of fake swag on top. Nobody fears us.

CNabutLU8AAQmef.jpg

Advertisement
Just said that the “rebuild” quote was taken out of context. He meant that it was a rebuild of their confidence. Full spin mode yet again. He needs to get the FOH!!!

Look, Manny's a disaster, but what's your point? If he'd doubled down on the rebuild you would have started a thread and said the same thing. Don't act like he said some stupid ****, anything that comes out of his mouth right now is going to **** CIS off.

Manny must've really hoped we'd overachieve with all his bluster this offseason. I'm starting to think that he knew what was going on a couple of weeks ago. Playing walkons, not giving burn to young buys with talent, etc. Is he quasi tanking this season and is just now coming clean with the rebuild to save face? Why else do you not play brooks vs. GT? Maybe not to burn a RS? Is Manny letting us all in on his dirty secret about playing for next year. He fancies himself the smart guy - maybe he's going to smart himself out of a job by calculating this plan.

Now, outside of the conspiracy theory, I DO know he's ****t!ng the bed as a coach along with the rest of the 'staff' but maybe it's another layer to the onion

Advertisement
There is no such thing as a rebuild in CFB..there is no FA
i

I disagree, there are rebuilds in CFB. Look across the sideline, GT is a rebuild, Louisville is a rebuild. This Miami team is not a rebuild.

Collins has to rebuild GT from the 1940s option offense of Paul Johnson. Satterfield has to rebuild Louisville from the utter embarrassment of Petrino

Richt could have gotten away with saying rebuild during his first year, some would disagree but it could have been passable.

So last December we got our clocks cleaned by Wisconsin, had a recruiting class of 12 folks, we had to scramble to the portal to even have enough players to field a roster . Our best WR came from the portal, our Portal DE just bench our best DE, our new punter(portal) cause the other one was a disaster. We got an o line that is basically a bunch of freshmen and sophomores, while our supposedly 5 star O/L. is overweight and got replaced by another freshman this weekend. Manny got his fault, but he didn't inherit Butch's team. Some of blame needsto go to the players. Bandy, Garvin, Lb's under performing, WR outside of Thomas not impressing that we recruited, Mallory can't block to save his life, total non factor. MY complaint we this staff is the stuff that is killing us is basics you execute in High School, catch a punt, kick Xp, FG, missed tackles, blocking etc, no interceptions, throw the ball away, but again your players should already know how to do this.

i

I disagree, there are rebuilds in CFB. Look across the sideline, GT is a rebuild, Louisville is a rebuild. This Miami team is not a rebuild.

Collins has to rebuild GT from the 1940s option offense of Paul Johnson. Satterfield has to rebuild Louisville from the utter embarrassment of Petrino

Richt could have gotten away with saying rebuild during his first year, some would disagree but it could have been passable.
that’s the only rebuild. I agree. GT moving from the Triple O to a spread because of the years of recruiting on a roster. That’s one example ..but there is no rebuilding in CFB . There is no restart button. U not cutting guys trading assets and so forth.. in our instance Manny has who he has under scholarship then he has to recruit. Either he gets that done or he doesn’t.

Look, Manny's a disaster, but what's your point? If he'd doubled down on the rebuild you would have started a thread and said the same thing. Don't act like he said some stupid ****, anything that comes out of his mouth right now is going to **** CIS off.
then he should’ve doubled down and stuck with what he really meant the first time instead playing with peoples intelligence like we’re some simpletons. Like I said, yet another spin job like he did with the “commits can’t take visits“ bs that he tried to spin!

Advertisement
then he should’ve doubled down and stuck with what he really meant the first time instead playing with peoples intelligence like we’re some simpletons. Like I said, yet another spin job like he did with the “commits can’t take visits“ bs that he tried to spin!
If manny had said it’s a rebuild to start the season y’all would’ve flipped out Lol..clearly what he sold and what he said is a 180..but it was also taken out of context. There’s no such thing as a rebuild in CFB

that’s the only rebuild. I agree. GT moving from the Triple O to a spread because of the years of recruiting on a roster. That’s one example ..but there is no rebuilding in CFB . There is no restart button. U not cutting guys trading assets and so forth.. in our instance Manny has who he has under scholarship then he has to recruit. Either he gets that done or he doesn’t.

Miami is not a rebuild at all. Yeah we are young at positions but every top program starts freshman at key spots. My point is that some schools are rebuilds and some need a cleansing from awful coaching staffs.

Miami is not a rebuild at all. Yeah we are young at positions but every top program starts freshman at key spots. My point is that some schools are rebuilds and some need a cleansing from awful coaching staffs.
Top programs start freshman not out of necessity..we on the other have been in a cycle of having to depend on young players

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back