Manny on 560

Advertisement
So before the season we had all this bravado, savages, and players ready to uphold the Miami standard. We were #TNM. Sounds like we had all the confidence in the world. Now we have to “rebuild confidence”. Like we have a bunch of 16 yr olds scared to go get some puzzy. If you have to “rebuild confidence” then that sounds like you have lost the team

Manny would have been better off just basically saying the team wasn’t were he thought. We have more issues then he realized and it will take time to fix them. Why is it so hard for this dude to just admit he was wrong?

Wow.... I honestly didn't think it would go down so soon. Team craps the bed and coach adds to it. We need a full ***** to clean out the whole program. Really just needs to happen. Zero carryover, zero connections to the past. Just brand new coaches, front office, everything.
1571664188840.jpeg

Advertisement
Just said that the “rebuild” quote was taken out of context. He meant that it was a rebuild of their confidence. Full spin mode yet again. He needs to get the FOH!!!
And there it is. Word came down that he cant say that. Walking it back as I said. He's in trouble.

Man this really sucks. I look forward to Canes football every year and was hopeful that Manny may get this headed in the right direction. I wasn't expecting miracles in year 1, but winning the Coastal and giving Clemson a game in the ACCCG would have been nice.

This team is the worst Miami team that I can remember and I know that Diaz is going to be here for a few years at least. I'm so tired of this team sucking.

Advertisement
So before the season we had all this bravado, savages, and players ready to uphold the Miami standard. We were #TNM. Sounds like we had all the confidence in the world. Now we have to “rebuild confidence”. Like we have a bunch of 16 yr olds scared to go get some puzzy. If you have to “rebuild confidence” then that sounds like you have lost the team

Manny would have been better off just basically saying the team wasn’t were he thought. We have more issues then he realized and it will take time to fix them. Why is it so hard for this dude to just admit he was wrong?
Easy to have confidence until you're punched in the mouth.

Advertisement

I mean he just came in with a new team he knew nothing about. If only he was here the past 4 years.....wait.

Advertisement
******* amateur hour with our football program. FFS I get 12 saturdays a year to watch something I enjoy and for 15 years I haven't even been able to enjoy that.

FML

Advertisement
Back