Manny on 560

Advertisement
somehow also mentions that we are 5-7 plays from being undefeated and ranked, loser talk 101. We should not be struggling the way we have been all year, period. You cannot hype the team all offseason and then crumble when it matters.
That's nuts. That rationale is just insane. We're a play away from losing to CMU too. It goes both ways.

Last edited:
How in the f-ing world does anybody have any confidence when you cant make an extra point or red zone field goal. Go for 2 go for it on 4th down. The VT game fight all the way back go for 2 make it then have your kicker miss the p.a.t. to take the lead. Pathetic. How does a player not hang his head?

Advertisement
Many people here say we are a bunch of FGs away from being undefeated.

Manny on full spin mode with the rebuilding the kickers' confidence? Or just clueless?

Probably clueless.

How in the f-ing world does anybody have any confidence when you cant make an extra point or red zone field goal. Go for 2 go for it on 4th down. The VT game fight all the way back go for 2 make it then have your kicker miss the p.a.t. to take the lead. Pathetic. How does a player not hang his head?

Damm we had the same thought at the same time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow.... I honestly didn't think it would go down so soon. Team craps the bed and coach adds to it. We need a full ***** to clean out the whole program. Really just needs to happen. Zero carryover, zero connections to the past. Just brand new coaches, front office, everything.

Advertisement
Wow.... I honestly didn't think it would go down so soon. Team craps the bed and coach adds to it. We need a full ***** to clean out the whole program. Really just needs to happen. Zero carryover, zero connections to the past. Just brand new coaches, front office, everything.
That’s why u never change your handle to a coaches name or something relatable to him. El jefe my ***

My bad I’m venting

Advertisement
Back