Manny on 560

Advertisement
No one has EVER used the term rebuild to mean confidence or culture. It is ALWAYS used in reference to personnel. You think the Dolphins are “rebuilding” confidence? He knows what he meant, and now he’s caught and is working on spinning it.

then he should’ve doubled down and stuck with what he really meant the first time instead playing with peoples intelligence like we’re some simpletons. Like I said, yet another spin job like he did with the “commits can’t take visits“ bs that he tried to spin!
I still don't see the point. As I said, whichever way he went you were going to complain about it. Had he doubled down this thread would be about how stupid that was.

Advertisement
So before the season we had all this bravado, savages, and players ready to uphold the Miami standard. We were #TNM. Sounds like we had all the confidence in the world. Now we have to “rebuild confidence”. Like we have a bunch of 16 yr olds scared to go get some puzzy. If you have to “rebuild confidence” then that sounds like you have lost the team

Manny would have been better off just basically saying the team wasn’t were he thought. We have more issues then he realized and it will take time to fix them. Why is it so hard for this dude to just admit he was wrong?

bc he was here the last four years. how can you blame the last regime when you were second in command??? he HAD to pretend like we were an OC and some better twitter game away from winning.

I’m actually really proud of everyone here, nobody defending him, every single person is identifying it for what it is. He needs to go, the whole staff and admin too. Bring in someone with experience (I would be okay with highsmith) and PAY UP for a proven head coach. Bring some excitement to the program. Hold the players and staff accountable.

This really isn’t as difficult as the coaches and admin would try to have us believe, everyone needs to be held accountable and changes need to be made.

no changes will he made until the fan base makes it happen though, by voicing our displeasure with the school and the BOT, and (unfortunately for the current players) stop renewing season tickets.

Also, if there are no changes to the HC made after the season (unfortunately don’t think the school will pull the trigger that quick) then there better be firings all over the staff (offense, defense, ST, and all assistant coaches with the exception of a few)

It's about Blake, not Manny.

Please tack this post to the top of the page and make it required reading for anybody on the site. This cannot be written and stated enough. Sure, Manny is clueless and in over his head but he is not the real problem. Everyone needs to start attacking Blake.

Advertisement
I’m actually really proud of everyone here, nobody defending him, every single person is identifying it for what it is. He needs to go, the whole staff and admin too. Bring in someone with experience (I would be okay with highsmith) and PAY UP for a proven head coach. Bring some excitement to the program. Hold the players and staff accountable.

This really isn’t as difficult as the coaches and admin would try to have us believe, everyone needs to be held accountable and changes need to be made.

no changes will he made until the fan base makes it happen though, by voicing our displeasure with the school and the BOT, and (unfortunately for the current players) stop renewing season tickets.

Also, if there are no changes to the HC made after the season (unfortunately don’t think the school will pull the trigger that quick) then there better be firings all over the staff (offense, defense, ST, and all assistant coaches with the exception of a few)
I couldn’t said it any better. I’m so proud of my Canes family. Don’t let up!!!

Advertisement
If Manny gets three years there is no coming back from that. With his below average recruiting mixed with his awful gameday coaching it would to much to recover from. The would be a complete rebuild at that point and it can't happen. It would be the final nail in the coffin and we wouldn't be able to recover.

Advertisement
I heard the interview this morning and it was a failblog. But the interview everyone needs to hear was Romeo Finley after the game. Clearly he took the loss very hard (and rightly so), but it was obvious from his voice that he knows it's not going to improve.

Could our D be playing any worse than now? I highly doubt it. Banda & Patke>Baker
You remember Golden & D'Onofrio? Yeah, they could be playing a lot worse. Honestly Baker may not be that bad, just his 1st year in the big time. If everything else didnt suck so bad, he might be okay.

Advertisement
Back