Manny on 560

I heard the interview this morning and it was a failblog. But the interview everyone needs to hear was Romeo Finley after the game. Clearly he took the loss very hard (and rightly so), but it was obvious from his voice that he knows it's not going to improve.
You got a link?

Advertisement
So last December we got our clocks cleaned by Wisconsin, had a recruiting class of 12 folks, we had to scramble to the portal to even have enough players to field a roster . Our best WR came from the portal, our Portal DE just bench our best DE, our new punter(portal) cause the other one was a disaster. We got an o line that is basically a bunch of freshmen and sophomores, while our supposedly 5 star O/L. is overweight and got replaced by another freshman this weekend. Manny got his fault, but he didn't inherit Butch's team. Some of blame needsto go to the players. Bandy, Garvin, Lb's under performing, WR outside of Thomas not impressing that we recruited, Mallory can't block to save his life, total non factor. MY complaint we this staff is the stuff that is killing us is basics you execute in High School, catch a punt, kick Xp, FG, missed tackles, blocking etc, no interceptions, throw the ball away, but again your players should already know how to do this.
He was responsible for half of the roster and recruiting class. If they were that deficient then he should never have been given an interview, let alone the job.

So, basically we’re at the point where, no matter what he does he’s already cooked.

We arrived in record time.
I expected this from the other morons on CIS, but I'm amazed how quickly this staff got me to this point. I don't care what they have to say it's all BS. They don't know what they're doing and they aren't going to change. Most of the staff needs to join the band ASAP.

He threw spaghetti against the wall and it didn't stick. In fact, the wall threw it back then kicked his butt.

Advertisement
Golden's teams could always score. He was offensive minded and knew what a good OC looked like. If we just could've fired the DC... Golden beat UF and losing always killed him. He looked defeated after every loss. But his love of the DC... ugh.

Manny just looks like a sleazy politician spinning the obvious.

Advertisement
I want a package deal for Christmas.

Simultaneous firings of Blake and Manny. ***** whatever it does the recruiting class, consider that a lost cause at this point.

The reset button needs to be hit ASAP. How long it takes for BOTH those things to happen will tell you if Miami is permanently off the map or not. This offseason will tell you everything you need to know about the next 5-7 years.

At this point, there's no scenario where Manny can be the coach on opening day next year. If our incompetent administration does in fact do that....then it's the official signal that we should all move on and find another team or sport to root for.

This time around, it's actually an easy fire. They have zero excuse not to act immediately.

I've heard the administration loves Diaz though. Cuban, represents Miami, son of the Mayor. Perfect for THIS administration.

THAT is why Manny is spinning...its not for the fans its for the administration. I'd venture to say he couldn't care less about the fans at this point. His interviews, his press conferences... that's all for the administration. They're ignorant to football and he knows it. So they'll believe blindly go with him.

I think Manny could be here for 15 years winning 7 - 8 games and keeping us out of trouble... with THIS administration.

I heard the interview this morning and it was a failblog. But the interview everyone needs to hear was Romeo Finley after the game. Clearly he took the loss very hard (and rightly so), but it was obvious from his voice that he knows it's not going to improve.

When Romeo is starting in the league and on SNF... "Romeo Finley, Niceville Golden Eagles"

I won't criticize him for doing it.

Advertisement
I want a package deal for Christmas.

Simultaneous firings of Blake and Manny. ***** whatever it does the recruiting class, consider that a lost cause at this point.

The reset button needs to be hit ASAP. How long it takes for BOTH those things to happen will tell you if Miami is permanently off the map or not. This offseason will tell you everything you need to know about the next 5-7 years.

At this point, there's no scenario where Manny can be the coach on opening day next year. If our incompetent administration does in fact do that....then it's the official signal that we should all move on and find another team or sport to root for.

This time around, it's actually an easy fire. They have zero excuse not to act immediately.

Our recruiting class is grabage anyway. Bunch of 3-star nobodies.

No doubt I would sacrifice this recruiting class to get better coaches and AD

Advertisement
Back