Manny Navarro on Jaccuri

Hey Juancane Jaccuri has never even come close to playing a full game. Maybe a quarter so please don't spin your baloney here. The kid has not been given a chance for a full game. Futhermore Mario is brain dead. He talks a real good game but when it comes to coaching on the sidelines he melts like a marshmellow and looks confused all the time. Give it up, he may be a fantastic recruiter but that's it!

Advertisement
Hey Juancane Jaccuri has never even come close to playing a full game. Maybe a quarter so please don't spin your baloney here. The kid has not been given a chance for a full game. Futhermore Mario is brain dead. He talks a real good game but when it comes to coaching on the sidelines he melts like a marshmellow and looks confused all the time. Give it up, he may be a fantastic recruiter but that's it!
Did the ghost of your dumbass also play in this game against Gtech. And he played most of the game against clemson save for 3 or 4 passes from Garcia. So what baloney am i spinning? Again, Mario has at least won some conference titles........maybe he wins here or maybe he doesn't but we better hope he does cause it'll be 3 decades soon. But tell us more about what you know.....

1700187262125.png

Last edited:
Just listened to Navarro discussing Jaccuri and he said the only reason that Miami isn't playing him is because he's transferring and doesn't want to get hurt before entering the portal. Basically that's the only plausible reason that he hasn't played. Actually makes a lot of sense. One place I would not want to see him is FSU. If Norvell did what he did with Travis imagine how good Jaccuri would be.
I've said it for 2 years. He can't throw!!!

Advertisement
He didn't play a full game and don't call be a dumbass. I have been to hundreds of more games than you know he hasn't been given a fair shake. The kid deserves a chance to compete and Mario our brain dead coach hasn't done that. Are you blind or just as nearsighted as him?. Our QB room he is a complete mess and as the Head coach it falls squarely on his shoulders. Is that to tough to comprehend? Stop defending his complete ineptitude as a head coach. RA RA RA MARIO

He played the entire game at GT and vs Pitt last year.

He played the vast majority of the game vs FSU last year.

Advertisement
He played the entire game at GT and vs Pitt last year.

He played the vast majority of the game vs FSU last year.
I"m done with that guy. You show him box scores and he still dreams up other qbs playing. But he's been to "hundreds" more games than i have. Imagine doing something that many times and still being that committed to being wrong.

I"m done with that guy. You show him box scores and he still dreams up other qbs playing. But he's been to "hundreds" more games than i have. Imagine doing something that many times and still being that committed to being wrong.
Whether a player has played, is, in fact, objectively verifiable.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter how long you watch football....that old saying always holds true. The most popular player within a fanbase (when things aren't going well) is the backup QB, or in this case the backup-backup QB.

He's not a good QB. It's hilarious to me how overrated he is by some of you. He's an inaccurate QB who makes bad decisions and is NOWHERE NEAR AS "ATHLETIC" as most of you think he is. If he was a dynamic runner I could at least see it.....but there's a big difference between being mobile and being an uber athletic athlete/runner.

Let's just say I'd be absolutely thrilled if he ended up at FSU. Miami's 2024 QB isn't on the roster yet....and for that you can point your vitriol at the person that deserves it, Mario Cristobal. We're on his third recruiting class and he STILL hasn't landed a high pedigree recruit at THE most important position within the sport.
Overared starting 2 games as a true freshman and winning one of them. Literally won the GT game because of him.

All of you that want to pass judgment on any player for such a small body of work can take your azzes elsewhere.

All these CIS experts making judgments of players is just mind boggling. Especially young players. As if you have any expertise or a magic crystal ball that sees into their future.

At times, our fanbase is the worst in the State of Florida. Some love to tear down our house and burn ot to the ground. Just he sure to set yours on fire in the process.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It doesn't matter because we will have a proven portal QB next year with Emory as the backup. I don't see JB playing here.

He didn't play a full game and don't call be a dumbass. I have been to hundreds of more games than you know he hasn't been given a fair shake. The kid deserves a chance to compete and Mario our brain dead coach hasn't done that. Are you blind or just as nearsighted as him?. Our QB room he is a complete mess and as the Head coach it falls squarely on his shoulders. Is that to tough to comprehend? Stop defending his complete ineptitude as a head coach. RA RA RA MARIO

Steve Harvey Win GIF by ABC Network

I know some of yal really like Jacurri but Norvel would be able to get a QB better then him. We have Jacurri now and I'm hoping he's not starting for us next year.
Don't need another ryan Collins, need a pocket passer. PERIOD

If jacurri didn't want to play a snap I don't think they'd have him with the team. Would have been pick up your kid season. Don't think Mario letting that happen. Redshirt maybe but agree to no snaps when you're on scholarship and supposedly planning on leaving. What's he going to do? Get ****ed and throw a game and put out bad tape? Sounds like bull****. Like to see him get some snaps since redshirt safe. Probably helps him if he wants to transfer.

Advertisement
Back