Manny Navarro on Jaccuri

sfcane2

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Just listened to Navarro discussing Jaccuri and he said the only reason that Miami isn't playing him is because he's transferring and doesn't want to get hurt before entering the portal. Basically that's the only plausible reason that he hasn't played. Actually makes a lot of sense. One place I would not want to see him is FSU. If Norvell did what he did with Travis imagine how good Jaccuri would be.

Advertisement
yeah it doesn't really work that way,if he was refusing to play he would have been kicked off the team. he MIGHT transfer, but it won't be an elaborate all-season plan, coaches wouldn't have put up with it

why is it so hard for people to believe that emory and TVD are better than him? the coaches see them all participate every day in practice... we got a whiff of jacurri last year and it wasn't spectacular, he just isn't as good as the other two

Just listened to Navarro discussing Jaccuri and he said the only reason that Miami isn't playing him is because he's transferring and doesn't want to get hurt before entering the portal. Basically that's the only plausible reason that he hasn't played. Actually makes a lot of sense. One place I would not want to see him is FSU. If Norvell did what he did with Travis imagine how good Jaccuri would be.
Tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

yeah it doesn't really work that way,if he was refusing to play he would have been kicked off the team. he MIGHT transfer, but it won't be an elaborate all-season plan, coaches wouldn't have put up with it

why is it so hard for people to believe that emory and TVD are better than him? the coaches see them all participate every day in practice... we got a whiff of jacurri last year and it wasn't spectacular, he just isn't as good as the other two
Wasn't good the last time anyone saw him in the spring game as well. Hoping Jacurri develops into a great player

Advertisement
Last time I checked. Brown can’t throw a forward pass. You are soft as baby ****.

Norvell is an excellent offensive coach. I agree that he could really turn Jaccuri around. Look at Jonny Wilson and Jaheim Bell and the way Norvell schemes them open. I see him using Jacurri in similar fashion.

Advertisement
I don't trust the sauce for a second here (Manny not OP) but IF it was true then you force the kid to play every down of special teams from now until the end of the year and you delay his transcripts when he tries to transfer to USF or FAU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back