Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys wanna argue about Manny fine.... wanna argue whos a Slurper or a Mope no problem... the one thing that will not be tolerated or allowed is racial or using derogatory terms to describe anyone or anything.

If this thread cant get back on track then it will be locked as well.

Advertisement
View attachment 146973
It was only a matter of time. Most smart people knew this was coming.

You served your purpose. RVA used you like a two dollar *****. Got him some extra clicks during the off-season. Ha ha ha ha.

What’s that you said? I can’t hear you? Can you repeat it? Oh wait, you can’t, you’re band.

As a member of said slurred ethnic group, I don't think he should be banned. Seems to me it was an off color joke, might be funnier in a bar conversation with friends but doesnt like look good on a message board. He hasn't been spouting any other hateful stuff that I've seen so I give the benefit of the doubt.

As a member of said slurred ethnic group, I don't think he should be banned. Seems to me it was an off color joke, might be funnier in a bar conversation with friends but doesnt like look good on a message board. He hasn't been spouting any other hateful stuff that I've seen so I give the benefit of the doubt.

I don’t make that decision. And if it’s something that will get him beat down in a bar or a lot of places, do you think it’s a good idea for him to not only spout it, but then double down on it here?

I mean if he was using it to quote someone else, or to describe how others speak, that’s one thing, but that sure rolled off his keyboard real easily. And then he kept doubling down on it.

When, or if, he comes back I’m sure he’ll be a good little puppy.

It’s more than what he said. He goes from thread to thread picking fights with everyone. He’s a frickin 10 year old little slapdick.

I don’t make that decision. And if it’s something that will get him beat down in a bar or a lot of places, do you think it’s a good idea for him to not only spout it, but then double down on it here?

Well I assume he would look around first before saying it to make sure the coast was clear. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
His reputation precedes him. I was hoping my response to his post would invoke some remorse but it’s obviously not in him. So be it.

Advertisement
Epic Fail GIF

There was no devious Intent with me asking d$ and bAndrew to let @Gooner#44 and @Mklein13 back on the Board beyond my enjoying their previous participation on the board, like in the #KTDT. They’re each choosing their own path now and whatever goes with that.

I don’t think it was devious, it was smart probably, but there was risk associated with it which we’ve seen tonight. Nobody is pointing a finger at you. He wrote his own epitaph

Advertisement
There was no devious Intent with me asking d$ and bAndrew to let @Gooner#44 and @Mklein13 back on the Board beyond my enjoying their previous participation on the board, like in the #KTDT. They’re each choosing their own path now and whatever goes with that.
I choose the path of drinking beer. Especially after tonight’s choke job by the Lightning. Cheers boys.

View attachment 146973
It was only a matter of time. Most smart people knew this was coming.

You served your purpose. RVA used you like a two dollar *****. Got him some extra clicks during the off-season. Ha ha ha ha.

What’s that you said? I can’t hear you? Can you repeat it? Oh wait, you can’t, you’re band.
1621565731276.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back