Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley gets love cause of his offensive scheme and ay designs. Sometimes they give a coach respect based off his tangibles. There is a reason NFL teams want Riley and don't want others. They want the brilliant scheme and that's what they see with him. It's that simple it's not rocket science

Advertisement
Mayfield and Murray committed when Stoops was still there, and Hurts had already made THREE title appearances before transferring to Oklahoma. As for Rattler amd Williams, of course you wanna go where you air the ball out 150 times a game and put up great numbers against average opponents, but on the flip side your defense is gonna give up just as many points to your foe. But i do agree with you about me killing you.
Who was that OC/QB Coach they committed to. You recall that name??

Last edited:
Riley gets love cause of his offensive scheme and ay designs. Sometimes they give a coach respect based off his tangibles. There is a reason NFL teams want Riley and don't want others. They want the brilliant scheme and that's what they see with him. It's that simple it's not rocket science
To most it is very simple, but a few here can't grasp it

Of course a guy who thinks Brian Shaw coaches Stanford and "paint yourself in a corner" is a saying is probably not ever going to grasp much

Advertisement
Are you embarrassed by your dumb *** porsts???

You tried to use a game where a coach's team racked up 750 yards of offense and won by 15 points as an example of him being "outcoached", think about how dumb that is.

Bama, at home, was only up by 8 with 1:47 left in the game to a 1 win Ole Miss team. If Miami was only up 1 TD at home with under 2 min left against a team that ultimately finished 5-5, posters would be coming out of the woodwork to say that Diaz sucks and there is no excuse for letting the opponent make it a game. One of the posters said that Diaz shouldn't get credit for NC St because King carried the team. That NC St team finished 8-4. That's the same number of wins as Miami. NC St was a much better team than Ole Miss last year. Not sure why that win would be discounted.

Last edited:
Bama, at home, was only up by 8 with 1:47 left in the game to a 1 win Ole Miss team. If Miami was only up 1 TD at home with under 2 min left against a team that ultimately finished 5-5, posters would be coming out of the woodwork to say that Diaz sucks and there is no excuse for letting the opponent make it a game.
And they won. And they won every other game, and they were National Champions. So again, that is a terrible comparison to a team that got butt ***ked 3 times on national television. You guys reach too much to try to defend this program. Them and their fans are flying banners, neither is worried about that game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have yet to see a list with Campbell above Riley, but because 2 tards in CIS say so you have changed my mind.....
In truth, only a mental midget or child would roll jabs off the tongue as quick as you when people don't hold the same opinion. Question, by calling everyone kid do you think that makes you look wise or something? You sound like somebody who is insecure.

A MAJOR part of being an elite CFB coach is recruiting talent, so yeah, knock him for that as well. You are a special one.
Why did NS struggle at Michigan State? JJ at OK State? You would have picked Riley over them based on what? His offense and the fact with his talent he won the games he was supposed to win only to get blown out when facing a defense. Let me guess those guys just couldn't recruit there but they took a class before their next gigs and all of a sudden they were smart.

Some places are easier to recruit at but you know that, or maybe you just don't. Again, only way to know is if they switched places or Campbell takes a similar gig where he too gets the recruits he wants instead of the leftovers who want to move to Iowa and play second fiddle to the Hawkeyes...Which is the perception he is trying to change.

So I would guess you think if Riley was at Iowa State he would have a similar record to the one he has at OU.

In truth, only a mental midget or child would roll jabs off the tongue as quick as you when people don't hold the same opinion. Question, by calling everyone kid do you think that makes you look wise or something? You sound like somebody who is insecure.

Why did NS struggle at Michigan State? JJ at OK State? You would have picked Riley over them based on what? His offense and the fact with his talent he won the games he was supposed to win only to get blown out when facing a defense. Let me guess those guys just couldn't recruit there but they took a class before their next gigs and all of a sudden they were smart.

Some places are easier to recruit at but you know that, or maybe you just don't. Again, only way to know is if they switched places or Campbell takes a similar gig where he too gets the recruits he wants instead of the leftovers who want to move to Iowa and play second fiddle to the Hawkeyes...Which is the perception he is trying to change.

So I would guess you think if Riley was at Iowa State he would have a similar record to the one he has at OU.
The thing is why would he be HC at ISU ever? He is a renowned offensive genius and was deserving of a far better gig as a HC than that mediocre program.

Think people

And they won. And they won every other game, and they were National Champioms. So again, that is a terrible comparison to a team that got butt ***ked 3 times on national television. You guys reach too much to try to defend this program. Them and their fans are flying banners, neither is worried about that game.

3 times? Coming back from a 20+ point deficit but losing 37-34 in the closing seconds to an Ok State team after our starting QB went down with a devastating knee injury counts as a "buttf#cking"? Really?

I don't know who you hang around with, but I know a large number of avid CFB fans (root for teams other than the Canes) that were impressed at how Miami didn't fold even though we were down multiple TDs and lost our best player early in the game.

Advertisement
The thing is why would he be HC at ISU ever? He is a renowned offensive genius and was deserving of a far better gig as a HC than that mediocre program.

Think people
Think about how he got his *** whupped by the same program and coach that you're trying to talk down on.

3 times? Coming back from a 20+ point deficit but losing 37-34 in the closing seconds to an Ok State team after our starting QB went down with a devastating knee injury counts as a "buttf#cking"? Really?

I don't know who you hang around with, but I know a large number of avid CFB fans (root for teams other than the Canes) that were impressed at how Miami didn't fold even though we were down multiple TDs and lost our best player early in the game.
I was fairly drunk, not gonna lie. It felt like it watching them go up and down the field and watch 6 and 8 drop winning passes over and over.

So 2 butt ***kings, my mistake

Ok, I can't keep going back and forth on Riley/Campbell, I have found no less that a dozen coach ranking lists and not one has Campbell above him. By professional writers none the less. But let me take the word of 2 CIS porsters over all of that by all means.

You have convinced me, Campbell >

Advertisement
To most it is very simple, but a few here can't grasp it

Of course a guy who thinks Brian Shaw coaches Stanford and "paint yourself in a corner" is a saying is probably not ever going to grasp much
They don't understand it's usually the people who don't have logic or common sense. Riley is legit he beats u schematically.....they run some great play designs and they have has success with those designs vs teams with way more talent. When the play in the playoffs they get out talented but they do well and use alot of designs to make even sec defenses think a bit. He's intangibles and I won't be surprised he will be a HC in the NFL someday.

Ok, I can't keep going back and forth on Riley/Campbell, I have found no less that a dozen coach ranking lists and not one has Campbell above him. By professional writers none the less. But let me take the word of 2 CIS porsters over all of that by all means.

You have convinced me, Campbell >
Don't matter what some dam list SAYS, it's what college AD'S and NFL GM's THINK. When it comes to the latter I have yet to see Riley's name above Campbell's. Kick rocks...

I was fairly drunk, not gonna lie. It felt like it watching them go up and down the field and watch 6 and 8 drop winning passes ober and over.

So 2 butt ***kings, my mistake

I'd say one, but I can see your point. Lots of teams get bf'd by Clemson in Death Valley. Most people expected that. UNC was the one really, really bad one, IMO. Still, we beat all the teams on the schedule where we had a clear talent advantage, and that's a massive improvement over past years. We didn't have any La Techs or FIU type debacles this year. Is that setting the bar low? Yes, but I think that's a fair place to put the bar after almost two decades of futility.

I'd say one, but I can see your point. Lots of teams get bf'd by Clemson in Death Valley. Most people expected that. UNC was the one really, really bad one, IMO. Still, we beat all the teams on the schedule where we had a clear talent advantage, and that's a massive improvement over past years. Is that setting the bar low? Yes, but I think that's a fair place to put the bar after almost two decades of futility.
I will give you that we have not met that low bar much lately so it was a small step forward, I agree with that. This season needs to be a BIG step. No more than 2 regular season losses, no routs to teams not in Top 5 and a bowl win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back