Manny Haters: Why is King coming to Miami?

You just keep on clowning.

Yes, head coaches coach. Maybe not in all the same ways they did when they were coordinators.

Clear pick up in the D performances? Wow, we were sooooo good on defense when we lost to FIU, Duke, and LaTech.

But I'm so glad that Manny spent all of Alonzo's salary on new coaches and illegal recruiting inducements.

the d was fine against la tech. that one was on the O

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are two and only two reasons the kid is coming.

1) The weather. Duh.

2) He likes the Heat's chances of making some serious noise in the Eastern Conference this year and wanted to be here for the excitement.

Get off the meth dude... you sound like some crazy old man screaming at people walking by your front porch.

Did you question the top 3 defense he developed when he was coaching?

HC’s are CEO’s who manage coaches. They don’t coach.

But when he stepped back into coaching D this year there was a clear pick up in the D performances.

Nothing wrong w the guy’s coaching. He made a bad pick in Enos and had a pansy QB1 and few cancers like JT on the team that wrecked the season.

Get over it.

who made the decision to accept that cancer back Again?

Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?
go watch the fiu game

Advertisement
I think Diaz has the personality and style to win big at Miami. He just needs others to be in charge of the Xs and Os. Get him just one big season fueled by transfers and then just get out of his way as he will stack some chips.

Lost faith? Go ***** yourself.

Nobody lost faith in Manny's ability to recruit. People still have major issues with Manny's ability to coach. And, thus far, there is no new evidence on that front.

Actually Manny’s recruiting is not good. It’s about the same as Richt’s recruiting, and worse than Al Golden’s.

Furthermore, the transfer portal is not a ticket to success.

Actually Manny’s recruiting is not good. It’s about the same as Richt’s recruiting, and worse than Al Golden’s.

Furthermore, the transfer portal is not a ticket to success.
sure didn't work out for LSU, Oklahoma or Ohio State this year. Oh wait ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need all of the ones who lost faith to go on record.
You're asking me to go on record as questioning Manny Diaz's ability to run this program after a 6 - 7 season that included losses to Georgia Tech, FIU, and Duke, and after failing to score a point in a bowl game against a women's basketball school? Yes, let the internet message board record show that I lost faith in Manny after all that stuff happened.

Handy Manny is 🐎 💩. As someone else said yesterday, we're back to back off-season champs! Last year I was excited and optimistic with the staff changes along with the portal transfers. Now I'm skeptical bc we got to see Handy's coaching abilities, looking lost on the sideline...

Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?
Because manny talks a great game and King wasn't here last year to see manny's big talk is worth doodly squat. He's hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with Lash.

Advertisement
Back