Manny Haters: Why is King coming to Miami?

Except for the person who has responded to me 19 times in two days. Just him.

Hey, just trying to be nice. And stand up for the UM hockey team. I'm not stalking you or researching your old posts.

Sorry again that I hurt your feels.

Just change your name to ThePurpleCvnter and all will be forgiven.

Advertisement
Hey, just trying to be nice. And stand up for the UM hockey team. I'm not stalking you or researching your old posts.

Sorry again that I hurt your feels.

Just change your name to ThePurpleCvnter and all will be forgiven.

That's amazingly clever. So unique.

Tell us about that soccer stadium, and about that 11-0 trip to the ACCCG.

Another message board insult from 1998. Join us here in the future.

As much as I have enjoyed smacking you on the head 25 times in a row, all good things must come to an end. I'm sure you'll try to get the last word, and you can have it. You've really wasted your first-100-post honeymoon, but you've clearly established yourself as a hair-trigger pvss who can't stand to be corrected.

Good luck with that. ****, you probably have such a low post count because you've already been banned for the same stuff a few months ago.

Don't care. So long, crybaby.

ThePurpleCvnter.

Advertisement
As much as I have enjoyed smacking you on the head 25 times in a row, all good things must come to an end. I'm sure you'll try to get the last word, and you can have it. You've really wasted your first-100-post honeymoon, but you've clearly established yourself as a hair-trigger pvss who can't stand to be corrected.

Good luck with that. ****, you probably have such a low post count because you've already been banned for the same stuff a few months ago.

Don't care. So long, crybaby.

ThePurpleCvnter.
Again, so original with the insults. A real scholar.

Alright, I’m not a manny fan after taking Ls to 2 opponents who Miami shouldn’t even be in a game with let alone lose to.
He gets his 2nd year to fix this mess. But if we go down the road of not winning the coastal with THIS schedule. He will NEVER be the coach we want him to be. No ******* way FIU should be Miami or La Tech shuts them out.

Advertisement
Back