Manny Haters: Why is King coming to Miami?

The actual record DOESN'T change the point, and I absolutely love myself right now for forcing you to type all of that. It shows that I occupy space in your head.

Hilarious.

Meanwhile, you are the dope who is searching my posts from 2 years ago and bumping threads to try to make me look bad.

That "occupy space in your head" cliche is looking very fitting to describe you.

Seriously, you might be the most pvssified porster I've ever seen. I correct you on one post and you lose your sanity as you start to stalk me.

Advertisement
Hilarious.

Meanwhile, you are the dope who is searching my posts from 2 years ago and bumping threads to try to make me look bad.

That "occupy space in your head" cliche is looking very fitting to describe you.

Seriously, you might be the most pvssified porster I've ever seen. I correct you on one post and you lose your sanity as you start to stalk me.

Oh, there's no "trying" about it.

Tell us again how plugged in you are while not even knowing how many students attend UM.

By the way, Saban took over an Alabama team that went 10-2 and was ranked #4 two years earlier. Kind of like, you know, taking over a team that was two years removed from going 10-3.

Hey, try not to freak out here, but while Alabama finished #8 two years earlier (and had a losing record the next year), all of the wins in both years were vacated by the NCAA.

There's a massive difference between what Saban inherited at Alabama (NCAA sanctions, fired head coach) and what Manny PARTIALLY inherited at Miami, since Manny was actually on the Richt staff that went 10-3 two years prior, and there were no NCAA sanctions from the Richt era.

So, yeah, if you want to keep equating Manny Diaz to Nick Saban, that's on you.

Go back to researching all my 2-year-old posts, genius.

Advertisement
Oh, there's no "trying" about it.

Tell us again how plugged in you are while not even knowing how many students attend UM.

Let me see if I can understand this.

You are trying to say that I do not know how many students attend UM? I have three degrees from UM, and you think I don't know how many students attend UM? Ask around, I'm one of the few people who knows that there are just over 8,000 full-time undergrads at UM, which is the only student-body population that is required to pay the Athletic Fee, and is the only student-body population that is guaranteed football tickets as a result.

I know the size of the graduate schools very well, as I got my MBA and JD degrees at UM, and I chose to pay the Athletic Fee so that I could go to all of the games. Sadly, the vast majority of grad students and part-time students do not pay the Athletic Fee or go to any games.

Oh, but are you going to try to tell me about how UM has 17,000 students, while you try to rip the student body for poor attendance at games, when only about half of that number are entitled to go to games?

I don't know why you are insanely targeting me, but I find it fascinating.

Oh, but are you going to try to tell me about how UM has 17,000 students, "while you try to rip the student body for poor attendance at games", when only about half of that number are entitled to go to games?

Say what? Where did I make this claim?

Thank you for the morning entertainment. You message board renegades are the best. Can't you just say "yeah, I was wrong on that one".

11,000 undergrads at UM.

It's hilarious that a monkey can Google.

Again, there are between 8,000 and 9,000 full-time undergraduates at the main campus. The ONLY group that has to pay the Athletic Fee. The ONLY group of UM students that is can attend games by right.

It's hilarious that a monkey can Google.

Again, there are between 8,000 and 9,000 full-time undergraduates at the main campus. The ONLY group that has to pay the Athletic Fee. The ONLY group of UM students that is can attend games by right.

1996-1997 Enrollment **7,9237,957
2008-2009 Enrollment **9,99710,008

**Total degree-seeking undergraduate students

And that number is now over 11,000.

But we will "never increase the number of undergrads".

Advertisement
Say what? Where did I make this claim?

Thank you for the morning entertainment. You message board renegades are the best. Can't you just say "yeah, I was wrong on that one".

Look, genius, I realize that you don't understand words. For 2 decades, I have consistently cited the correct number of full-time main-campus undergrads at Miami who are required to pay the Athletic Fee, not only because I am an active alum and know the numbers, but also to combat "football attendance smack" from trolls such as yourself.

Since you are actively searching all of my years-old posts, please feel free to post any of my "horribly mistaken claims" as to UM enrollment.

And, for the record, I was active in President's 100 when I was an undergrad at UM, so we ABSOLUTELY were required to know all the facts and figures about UM when we gave tours of the campus to prospective students.

If you want to criticize me for being mean to you on other threads, that is your right. But I'm going to laugh and mock you for (falsely) claiming that I don't know the statistics about my own alma mater.

And, for the record, I was active in President's 100 when I was an undergrad at UM, so we ABSOLUTELY were required to know all the facts and figures about UM when we gave tours of the campus to prospective students.

And you think the numbers you learned in 1987 are still true today.

Advertisement
1. Before Saban arrived at MSU, the team was sanctioned by the NCAA for recruiting violations that were committed under the prior HC (George Perles).

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/2007102...abases/register/register_961007/michigan.html

Again, not sure why this is relevant since how Saban did at MSU or Bama has no correlation with how Manny will do at Miami.

2. Since we have dipchits bringing up Dabo or Carroll, in a serious manner, how come nobody brings up coaches that were failures instantly. There clearly are more failures (at least in terms of not having actual success) than elite coaches.

1. Before Saban arrived at MSU, the team was sanctioned by the NCAA for recruiting violations that were committed under the prior HC (George Perles).

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/2007102...abases/register/register_961007/michigan.html

Again, not sure why this is relevant since how Saban did at MSU or Bama has no correlation with how Manny will do at Miami.

2. Since we have dipchits bringing up Dabo or Carroll, in a serious manner, how come nobody brings up coaches that were failures instantly. There clearly are more failures (at least in terms of not having actual success) than elite coaches.
Dumb

Advertisement
obsessing over the first year records of coaches is pretty pointless.

Except the potatoes are trying to compare Saban, Dabo or Carroll to Manny. There is no correlation.

The sad part is few of these porsters address the similar comparison (RANDY SHANNON). You know, when we promoted the DC from a failure's regime. The DC who actually coached the team prior to being the HC.

Yeah we all want the guy to go 12-0 their first year, but they usually don't.

1. How many first time coaches had an inferior record to the prior HC (the season before the first time HC was hired) and then went on to have actual success?

2. How many first time coaches had a losing record their first season and then went on to have actual success?

3. How many first time coaches were the coordinator for the prior failure ( and at least partially responsible for the prior tenure) and then went on to have actual success after being promoted?

And the most successful coaches around today usually struggled their first year.

Struggled? We lost to FIU, LA Tech and GT. We had a losing record. Struggled would be an understatement.

Remember when Randy Shannon had a losing record that first season? That seems more relevant to Manny.

- Both DCs
- Both promoted from failed regimes
- Both coached numerous years (at the same program) before being promoted
- Both first time HCs

Ed Orgeron was 3-8 his first year at Ole Miss. His first full year at LSU they were 9-4 and I don't think the fans were thrilled with that but everyone is unreasonable. He went undefeated two years later.

1. None of this is relevant to Manny. Oregeron also was fired from Ole Miss, again not relevant to Manny.

2. It isn't relevant how the fans at Ole Miss or LSU felt about Oregeron. You're just porsting.

3. Why not compare Randy Shannon to Manny?

Pete Carroll's first year at USC he went 6-6. (then 94-13 the next 7 years).

Cool. There is NO correlation or relevance.

We all know about Dabo. We all know about Beamer.

I'd love to know the similarities between Manny and Dabo/Beamer. Please go into specifics.

Steamed? Amused. Amused that someone who fought over 7-6 vs. 6-6 has been wrong so many times before.

I didn't fight at all.

I corrected you and two other random posters. I made some sort of SCATHING comment about using Google before posting stats (which I now realize was a micro-aggression against such a sensitive hair-trigger borderline personality person such as yourself).

You then lost your sanity.

Where is the fight? I was right, you were wrong. Take the L and shut your trap.

Instead, you are going to whine as if I singled you out for special treatment.

Nobody cares about you. Stop crying.

Advertisement
Back