Manny Haters: Why is King coming to Miami?

Nick Saban went 6-7 in his first HC year at Michigan State.... 5 years later he was a big time winner and went on to Bama and has been dominating for 10 years.

Now tell me how judging the performance of a 1st year HC in a rebuilding program is valid again?

Ummmmm, Nick Saban was head coach at Toledo before that learning how to be a head coach prior to 4 years at DC under Bill Belichick at Cleveland. Oh, and the head coaching gig at Michigan State was cutting his teeth for L$U and then Alabama.

Where did Manny cut his teeth as head coach?

Please stop comparing Manny Diaz to Nick Saban, or really any head coach that has more than 13 games under his belt. Its not fair to him or them.

He will learn fast, or he will be **** canned...that's really all there is...

UM

Advertisement
Here’s the difference between myself, other reasonable posters, and the rest of you whiny cūnts.

As far as I’m concerned, Manny’s a corch, I’ll never forgive him for the last three games, and I’ll be glad when he’s gone.

But I’m not going to spend what little time I have on this site constantly bringing that up....and it doesn’t prevent me from enjoying whatever positive things happen with the program.

I will still root for them to win every game, and if by some impossible reversal of fortune this dipshlt manages to turn it around, I’ll cheer that on too. But you won’t find me constantly bringing up all the negatives about the coach, or the team for the next six months. I’ll just be hoping that we win.

Some people just want to wallow in misery, it’s obvious who those people are.

I mean people are now bringing up “why did we hire Lashlee” or that ”King is a quitter”, just to shlt on what ever little positive news this program gets.

You are miserable disgusting pieces of lumpy flesh taking up space and breathing my air.

Manny got some transfers in boys, time to forget all about what happened last season! 🤣

Manny regularly crapped in the bed last year. That huge pile doesn't just disappear nor is it forgotten

If you're asking me am I'm still a Cane....ALWAYS. Was one b4 Manny and will be one long after he's gone.

Some of you want to drink the Koolaid now? I prefer to wait.

IMO you'd have to be an idiot if you think that he should suddenly be given Carte Blanche to sleep in the guest bedroom overnight because of a couple of great offseason moves....especially after the monkey sh*t he did last year

Sorry but until the end of next season, I will still have plastic covers on the floors and mattresses....and Manny still has to wear his big boy Huggies ... before I give him any opportunity to stay as a guest.

Confidence is earned, not given , especially with Manny,,... So until I see it on the field ALL SEASON LONG, I'm not buying.

My point of this thread is simple:

I’ll take King’s opinion that Miami and HC Manny Diaz is worth investing his career development in.

CIS hater opinions = 💩

Really? Were we $#!T when we said to wait and see on Manny and Tate Martell 1 year ago? It seems like you are jumping the gun on this kid just like people did about"The New Miami" and Enos' work with our THREE 4 star QB room.

Advertisement
Ummmmm, Nick Saban was head coach at Toledo before that learning how to be a head coach prior to 4 years at DC under Bill Belichick at Cleveland. Oh, and the head coaching gig at Michigan State was cutting his teeth for L$U and then Alabama.

Where did Manny cut his teeth as head coach?

Please stop comparing Manny Diaz to Nick Saban, or really any head coach that has more than 13 games under his belt. Its not fair to him or them.

He will learn fast, or he will be **** canned...that's really all there is...

UM

So Nick Saban had all of that prior experience and still went 6-6 in his first year at Alabama?

So Nick Saban had all of that prior experience and still went 6-6 in his first year at Alabama?

Yeah, I know...it made no sense either...he was defensive coordinator for the prior 3 years at Alabama and had to know the players he helped to recruit and culture he assimilated into when he took the head coaching gig.

Manny regularly crapped in the bed last year. That huge pile doesn't just disappear nor is it forgotten

If you're asking me am I'm still a Cane....ALWAYS. Was one b4 Manny and will be one long after he's gone.

IMO you'd have to be an idiot if you think that he should suddenly be given Carte Blanche to sleep in the guest bedroom overnight because of a couple of great offseason moves....especially after the monkey sh*t he did last year

Sorry but until the end of next season, I will still have plastic covers on the floors and mattresses....and Manny still has to wear his big boy Huggies ... before I give him any opportunity to stay as a guest.

Confidence is earned, not given , especially with Manny,,... So until I see it on the field ALL SEASON LONG, I'm not buying.

If you can’t be excited about these moves and realize this is vastly better live than Tate— you ain’t no real fan.

Scram.... I hear FSU needs more fans

Advertisement

Exactly, and the fact of the matter is that we can only hope the dude took a brutally long hard look in the mirror after that travesty of a season and said....time to stop being everybody's best friend and worrying about jewelry.

The proof won't be in going 3-0 next year to start, though he will likely be the next coming of Jesus to many after racking up wins against Temple, Wagner and UAB...assuming he does. We shall see.

I’ll give Manolo props for getting King but let’s face it he didn’t have a lot of competition. LSU didn’t want him nor Oklahoma and both will he breaking in new QBs this season. Also apologies for wanting to see the product of the field before passing judgement. We seen this act before let’s hope it’s a different outcome this time. Trust but verify..

Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?
So your theory is that a kid transferring to miami proves ... what, exactly?

Advertisement
Liquid, after Tate busted, wouldn’t you like to see how King does here first?
So you think these two transfers are analogous? Do you know what that word means. Kings production vs Tates, really dude. Let us know when you are out of rehab.

Advertisement
Nick Saban went 6-7 in his first HC year at Michigan State.... 5 years later he was a big time winner and went on to Bama and has been dominating for 10 years.

Now tell me how judging the performance of a 1st year HC in a rebuilding program is valid again?

You know you can actually google stuff?

1. Nick Saban's first year as an HC was at Toledo. He went 9-2.

2. Saban's first year at MSU, he went 6-5-1. Not 6-7.

3. MSU had some issues going on before Saban was HC. You should google them. Then google the state of the program before he arrived. Did you know they had 4 straight losing seasons before he arrived? Probably not.

4. There is NO correlation between Manny and Saban. Absolutely none.

Advertisement
Back