Manny, for your viewing pleasure (LOL) Updated

Advertisement
2x 550 yard rushing chump.... MANNY DIAZ!!!!

Screenshot_20201214-131733_Chrome.jpg

20, clearly. he’s elite at slip n slide.

FFS, how in the world is he justifying effort with some ‘guy ran fast in the wrong direction once’ type ****. It’s pathetic. Worse than randy’s run up against a boat comment. i knew what randy was tryna say. Manny sounds delusional. Why did he think that was okay to say? what did he even know that stupid factoid? He must have asked his staff what went wrong and they were like ‘we don’t know, the speed meter read green.’. unbe****inglievable.
That's just what happens when they try to justify everything with feeleys tech. He's literally the only person who tracks that. It's crazy we get *****slapped by a team who's equal to us from a talent stand point and this is his response to the fan base. Again he's not a football guy. He's an analytics guy. He's Eric spoelstra for college football. I'm not wild about spoelstra but even I gotta admit he was far more qualified for the job than this assclown.

3 weeks off. Emotionally exhausted.

Also, Manny's MPH = Golden's weight. When either coach suffered an embarrassing loss and faved questions about their performance, they have a nervous tick. For Golden, he'd start rambling off the weights of every player until all the media trickled away from him eventually leaving him alone on a field talking to himself.

Manny's version of this seems to be to talk about who hit 20mph.
Tecoury Couch and Ivey had to hit 20 mph....because we had guys running for 50+ yards on their *** lol

lol... you wanna see what's wrong with this team. Look who the captions are. amari "shoulder block" carter? A guy who doesn't wrap up and quits on plays? Dude is a lb trying to play s. that's not his fault tho that's Banda and all them other dumb *** dudes on the team who don't know what a CB looks like.

The defense is Manny's defense too so he get's just as much blame if not more than sorry *** baker. Banda needs to be demoted to recruiting coordinator or MAYBE a position coach. You basically had 3 so called defensive minds give up record setting performance. fire baker immedaily, who ever was in the press box, fire they *** too , fire rump and Diaz should fire himself or let a real defensive coach come in and run The show that's the second time his defense has allowed an opposing offense to set records obvious your **** is trash.

Advertisement
That's just what happens when they try to justify everything with feeleys tech. He's literally the only person who tracks that. It's crazy we get *****slapped by a team who's equal to us from a talent stand point and this is his response to the fan base. Again he's not a football guy. He's an analytics guy. He's Eric spoelstra for college football. I'm not wild about spoelstra but even I gotta admit he was far more qualified for the job than this assclown.
It's just amazing.

Hey guys, I can't figure out what's wrong with the computer because the megahertz meter says it's still working.

Um, did you notice that the screen is cracked and broke?

Uh, is that on our list of metrics?

Trash *** fraud. Do you know how bad you have to be to have the best backyard in the game and break NCAA records for giving up rush yards? Diaz is a POS. LIKE Coastal Carolina could play North Carolina every week and never give up 800 yards of offense.

He’s such a loser.

Advertisement
We had guys hitting 20mph on the field.

It starts with me.

Be a cheeseburger, don't rise to the occasion.

We had guys flying around the field today.

Emotionally exhausted? Need a break? Recharge batteries? It was the second game after after a 3 week off period!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Diaz is looking for excuses for how badly of a coach he is at this point of his tenure. At this point Manny should have the ability to prepare his team to be totally emotionally invested in this game because everything was on the line. The whole seasons work was going to be stamped on this one game.

NC was the test to see how far the DF have come against a legitimate OF. We came in knowing we had to stop the run. None of that happened. This was my point from day one of this season. Manny does not know how to prepare or devise a scheme to take advantage of other team’s weaknesses.

Other coaches seem to always expose our weak points...ie Jennings and McCloud anytime those two are on the field. NCs coach Mack Brown knew we were green at corner and exposed those guys out there. We had no answer for crossing routes where our LBs were suppose to pick up slots guys and TEs. Running backs running free up the gut where Ford was pushed around and no LBs to give support.

Manny has been outed as coach playing favorites and his schemes for games no longer have the team invested to carry it out. That’s why they played with no emotion because they knew the were going to get killed with Diaz and Baker’s game planning.

This is a serious issue with Manny that if he does not change it will only be a matter of time he’s shown the door 🚪. In my opinion Manny is not an elite coach by any means and need to find elite coaches to help him out if he’s humble enough to recognize that. It’s his call if he wants to stay around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
3 weeks off. Emotionally exhausted.

Also, Manny's MPH = Golden's weight. When either coach suffered an embarrassing loss and faved questions about their performance, they have a nervous tick. For Golden, he'd start rambling off the weights of every player until all the media trickled away from him eventually leaving him alone on a field talking to himself.

Manny's version of this seems to be to talk about who hit 20mph.
This **** right here got me dying.....he said they left him alone and he talks to himself. Lololololol

• “It was a very, very disappointing performance. We just did not bring our fight from the players, staff, and everybody—we feel like we let everybody down.”

- The team will review the UNC film on Monday morning. When talking about where the run defense struggled started, Diaz highlighted the defensive line. “It started up front,” Diaz said. “What we thought would be an advantage for us was not. When they get that running game going, they are tough to stop and their backs just dominated the game.” Miami finished the game with five tackles for loss. They entered the game averaging nine tackles for loss per game.

- Diaz on if effort was the issue against UNC: “What is interesting is when we went back and watched the film, obviously our energy and enthusiasm was not what it needed to be, but when you watch the film, you do see guys playing with effort. We have our GPS catapult system, which actually shows you the work load that the guys put in. We had ten guys at over 20 miles per hour through the course of the game.” Diaz highlighted CB Te’Cory Couch as a guy that was sprinting down the field trying to chase down long runs. “It was simply an *** kicking.”

- Diaz on the in-game adjustments to stop UNC’s run game: “When we made adjustments and did some things with movement that are designed to take away some of the things they were doing that have been there for us all year, we didn’t execute those things. We have to coach those things a lot better and bring a lot more fight in the way we play in our front seven.”

- Diaz believes the team needs a break to recharge before the bowl game later this month: “We appeared to be emotionally exhausted. That is the best way I can sum it up, on a day that we had everything to play for. When you get into why are you emotionally exhausted, you are getting into the intangibles and that is what makes it harder to unpack…We didn’t have the emotional will to compete in a game like that and that gave us no chance to win…We do not have to be defined by one horrendous evening and thank God we have the chance to play a bowl game to punctuate this season.”

- Diaz was asked about the criticism of defensive coordinator Blake Baker: “Ultimately it starts with me. We didn’t get it done. It is a problem. We didn’t do our jobs and help our guys out.”

- Diaz on the trajectory of the program. “We are going somewhere. Saturday was horrendous. We sucked on Saturday. We are not where we were [in 2019] and we are not where we need to be, but we know we have made progress. We have improved the people on our team and representing our football team. On Wednesday [the early signing day] we have the opportunity to build and grow this team.”

- Following the loss to UNC, Diaz says he spent an hour talking with Miami’s Chief of Staff, Ed Reed on how to handle things moving forward. “He talked about the 1998 loss to Syracuse,” Diaz said. “His point was it is now all about how you respond to it and how you respond in the offseason. Our guys responded to last year during the offseason in the way that was required and I think the same thing will happen this offseason. What do we do next is what really matters.”

- Diaz on the progress of the program year over year: “This team has moved us up the mountain and we are aware that we have stumbled and we look back and realize we are not where we were. Now the question is do we have the will to keep on and I trust that our players do.”

- Diaz says the staff checked in with all of Miami’s commits within 90 minutes of the loss to North Carolina and they made it clear to him that they are all in with joining the UM program. “I love those guys,” Diaz said. “Those guys are all in. The majority of those guys committed before we played a game this year. They committed off of 6-7 a year ago. It was great to hear all those players say they are ready to get on campus and get to work. They are all in on the Canes.”

- Diaz believes the team will be motivated to play in a bowl game at the end of this month. “We need to recharge our batteries,” Diaz said. “We are going to do some things this week to get that done. I am proud of what they have done to get us back to this point and when we get back to work, I think they will be excited to go play in a bowl.”

“Manny Diaz says he will answer the question about staff the same that he did a year ago. He will wait until the season is over and then evaluate the season as a whole and make the best decision for the football team. He says that type of decision making helped the offense this year.”
Screenshot_20201216-140103_Messages.jpg

“Diaz says they have to rebuild the defense coming off that UNC game.”

I think there will be some changes based on that. How significant, I dont Know

• “It was a very, very disappointing performance. We just did not bring our fight from the players, staff, and everybody—we feel like we let everybody down.”

- The team will review the UNC film on Monday morning. When talking about where the run defense struggled started, Diaz highlighted the defensive line. “It started up front,” Diaz said. “What we thought would be an advantage for us was not. When they get that running game going, they are tough to stop and their backs just dominated the game.” Miami finished the game with five tackles for loss. They entered the game averaging nine tackles for loss per game.

- Diaz on if effort was the issue against UNC: “What is interesting is when we went back and watched the film, obviously our energy and enthusiasm was not what it needed to be, but when you watch the film, you do see guys playing with effort. We have our GPS catapult system, which actually shows you the work load that the guys put in. We had ten guys at over 20 miles per hour through the course of the game.” Diaz highlighted CB Te’Cory Couch as a guy that was sprinting down the field trying to chase down long runs. “It was simply an *** kicking.”

- Diaz on the in-game adjustments to stop UNC’s run game: “When we made adjustments and did some things with movement that are designed to take away some of the things they were doing that have been there for us all year, we didn’t execute those things. We have to coach those things a lot better and bring a lot more fight in the way we play in our front seven.”

- Diaz believes the team needs a break to recharge before the bowl game later this month: “We appeared to be emotionally exhausted. That is the best way I can sum it up, on a day that we had everything to play for. When you get into why are you emotionally exhausted, you are getting into the intangibles and that is what makes it harder to unpack…We didn’t have the emotional will to compete in a game like that and that gave us no chance to win…We do not have to be defined by one horrendous evening and thank God we have the chance to play a bowl game to punctuate this season.”

- Diaz was asked about the criticism of defensive coordinator Blake Baker: “Ultimately it starts with me. We didn’t get it done. It is a problem. We didn’t do our jobs and help our guys out.”

- Diaz on the trajectory of the program. “We are going somewhere. Saturday was horrendous. We sucked on Saturday. We are not where we were [in 2019] and we are not where we need to be, but we know we have made progress. We have improved the people on our team and representing our football team. On Wednesday [the early signing day] we have the opportunity to build and grow this team.”

- Following the loss to UNC, Diaz says he spent an hour talking with Miami’s Chief of Staff, Ed Reed on how to handle things moving forward. “He talked about the 1998 loss to Syracuse,” Diaz said. “His point was it is now all about how you respond to it and how you respond in the offseason. Our guys responded to last year during the offseason in the way that was required and I think the same thing will happen this offseason. What do we do next is what really matters.”

- Diaz on the progress of the program year over year: “This team has moved us up the mountain and we are aware that we have stumbled and we look back and realize we are not where we were. Now the question is do we have the will to keep on and I trust that our players do.”

- Diaz says the staff checked in with all of Miami’s commits within 90 minutes of the loss to North Carolina and they made it clear to him that they are all in with joining the UM program. “I love those guys,” Diaz said. “Those guys are all in. The majority of those guys committed before we played a game this year. They committed off of 6-7 a year ago. It was great to hear all those players say they are ready to get on campus and get to work. They are all in on the Canes.”

- Diaz believes the team will be motivated to play in a bowl game at the end of this month. “We need to recharge our batteries,” Diaz said. “We are going to do some things this week to get that done. I am proud of what they have done to get us back to this point and when we get back to work, I think they will be excited to go play in a bowl.”

“Manny Diaz says he will answer the question about staff the same that he did a year ago. He will wait until the season is over and then evaluate the season as a whole and make the best decision for the football team. He says that type of decision making helped the offense this year.”

“Diaz says they have to rebuild the defense coming off that UNC game.”

I think there will be some changes based on that. How significant, I dont Know
Screenshot_20201216-140103_Messages.jpg

Advertisement
Emotionally exhausted from only playing one game in the previous 3 weeks and from the previous weeks very tough conference game against ACC juggernaut Duke.

i agree, but are we closer to fixing it, i think we are, i think the frustration is that we're not fixing it fast enough ...
How are we closer though after allowing the most yards in acc history and the most rushing yards in acc history. How are we closer with Baker, Banda, Patke and Mike “Zero commits” Rumph as our defensive coaching staff ?

Advertisement
Back