Manny don't care bout no excuses

Advertisement
He has the right attitude. Even if we give up some big plays this year, I think our D will create more chaos than we have seen in at least 6-7 years.

Advertisement
He has the right attitude. Even if we give up some big plays this year, I think our D will create more chaos than we have seen in at least 6-7 years.

+2

Did not mean to neg you. The 2010 defense was really talented, even with a mediocre offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He certainly can talk the talk.

Let's see him walk the walk.

The only thing I can promise is the guy is going to go down swinging. If he throws even 1/3 of what I expect, it's going to look like madness compared to what we've seen lately. Before Grace, my biggest concern was that he'd blitz too much, too aggressively and too risky (across multiple gaps and become "unsound"). Now, I almost accept that's what he'll do with baby LBs and a handful of DBs running around trying to create havoc. I predict our PPG/allowed to be less stellar than previously expected, but our 3rd down defense will likely be better.

The only thing I can promise is the guy is going to go down swinging. If he throws even 1/3 of what I expect, it's going to look like madness compared to what we've seen lately. Before Grace, my biggest concern was that he'd blitz too much, too aggressively and too risky (across multiple gaps and become "unsound"). Now, I almost accept that's what he'll do with baby LBs and a handful of DBs running around trying to create havoc. I predict our PPG/allowed to be less stellar than previously expected, but our 3rd down defense will likely be better.

And as you implied, it's a certainty that the entertainment value will be exponentially greater.

That's it. If the Front 4 is getting plenty of pressure, Manny should chill with the excessive blitzing. Let them LBs get a few Pick 6s.

Oh christ who let this 247 troll in.....there goes the neighborhood.

Look here, Lady. I don't know any women with your name. Don't call me a Troll. In fact, you are the one trolling. Please ignore my posts. Thanks, Lady.

Advertisement
gX7Ji3n.gif

Crown Manolo! He's no soft pvssy like the hand-wringing bytch asses on here.

He might field an unsound, ******, gaping defense, but he's going to do it at 100 mph. If you're enthusiastic in your violence you've got a shot to cause problems. I hope the young guys don't sag and break when they fck up because they'll fck up. Just get up and be violent again.

We got guys ready to pack it in on here and accept a 7 win season because we lost a couple guys. Glad Manolo isn't subscribing to that bytch *** lesson in facqitry.

Advertisement
Back