Manny don't care bout no excuses

Advertisement
Did we ever hear the old staff use the term "violence"? Thank God for the new coaches.

What's he supposed to say? "Without our best pass rusher, one of the fastest LB in the country and a quality backup LB now off our team ,we are not going to be quite as good as I initially hoped we would be."

"Same expectations" means --The same expectations for everyone on the team to play to the best of their ability. It doesn't necessarily mean the the same expectations for the D to perform how he initially envisioned.

How the **** is it only Wednesday. Currently in class about to break down the door because I'm so fired up for this season! Go Canes!

Advertisement
What's he supposed to say? "Without our best pass rusher, one of the fastest LB in the country and a quality backup LB now off our team ,we are not going to be quite as good as I initially hoped we would be."

"Same expectations" means --The same expectations for everyone on the team to play to the best of their ability. It doesn't necessarily mean the the same expectations for the D to perform how he initially envisioned.
He could start hammering away at the sniveling excuses like you are in order to lower expectations and keep the fans off his back. Lots of coaches do that. Butch Davis was famous for it.

If anything, you can definitely tell he was raised in Miami! His swag level is on a 100. Curious to see the results with his scheme. After seeing 5 years of patty cake, it's going to feel good to see a fast defense again.

[TWEET]771008812539056129[/TWEET]

[tweet]771007871316291584[/tweet]

:monkey-serious:

Another coach who isnt (thankfully) reading some posts on here...

I thought the season was lost...Canes will never get a TFL, Int, or key 3rd down stop without AQM, Grace, and Young.

The Canes are doomed right???

Our defense will take some lumps this season. That's part of inexperience. But they will be more entertaining than any we've had in awhile.

Advertisement
For the wailing and flailing baby harp seals here...

Walk us through how the current roster is incapable of replacing or even exceeding the dismissed players EXPECTED production?

I dont mean to insult, but this hand wringing has just busted the estrogen level meter...its exepensive kit to replace ya know...

Walk us through how the current roster is incapable of replacing or even exceeding the dismissed players EXPECTED production?

I dont mean to insult, but this hand wringing has just busted the estrogen level meter...its exepensive kit to replace ya know...

Your right. We are now a better team w/o AQM-Grace and Young . The current roster will fill their spots and exceed anything they could have done for us this year.

I want to see us hold FAMU under 150 total yards of offense.

Thats what big time defenses do to lesser teams. **** we havent seen in 10+ years.

The previous staff let Bethune ******* Cookman drop 5 hundo on them.

Your right. We are now a better team w/o AQM-Grace and Young . The current roster will fill their spots and exceed anything they could have done for us this year.

Brother Nova...

Im not saying they will...but for certain, no one has put forward an intelligent argument of how they wont.

No one knows until we get a few games i to the season. DL lays an egg against FAMU and FAU, I think the conversation can start from there...

until that happens, all we have are busted estrogen level meters all over this board...

Advertisement
I want to see us hold FAMU under 150 total yards of offense.

Thats what big time defenses do to lesser teams. **** we havent seen in 10+ years.

The previous staff let Bethune ****ing Cookman drop 5 hundo on them.

I was at that game, I could not believe my eyes that Bethune ****ing Cookman thrashed our defense like that

MAKE UNWAVERING VIOLENCE GREAT AGAIN

soccer-fight-o.gif

the key will be what Richt and Diaz saw as the blaring issue in the spring, tackling in space.. Right says we're light years better, hopefully we don't go all Chuck knoblauch and start throwing balls in the stands

Advertisement

Golden and many other coaches would use the dismissals as an excuse. Manny is saying "f*ck excuses."

You gotta love that.

The Defense will be better without AQM, Grace and Young. Why? 1, The Players will step up. They are coached to step up...or rise to the occasion, unlike the last regime's passivity. 2, Manny will demand that they step up or they will sit the bench. 3, Coach Kool will demand that the DLs step up. Also, Kool will provide the proper insight during games!

Advertisement
Back