Manny don't care bout no excuses

Crown Manolo! He's no soft pvssy like the hand-wringing bytch asses on here.

He might field an unsound, ******, gaping defense, but he's going to do it at 100 mph. If you're enthusiastic in your violence you've got a shot to cause problems. I hope the young guys don't sag and break when they fck up because they'll fck up. Just get up and be violent again.

We got guys ready to pack it in on here and accept a 7 win season because we lost a couple guys. Glad Manolo isn't subscribing to that bytch *** lesson in facqitry.

WHAT HE SAID!

Advertisement
I want to see us hold FAMU under 150 total yards of offense.

Thats what big time defenses do to lesser teams. **** we havent seen in 10+ years.

The previous staff let Bethune ****ing Cookman drop 5 hundo on them.

Bethune Cookman had 79 total yards. FAMU, FAU, BCU etc don't mean a thing to an elite defense. Any power 5 team should completely shut them down.

An elite defense will shut down the others teams best players and make someone else beat you. I wanna see Diaz scheme something up to keep Dalvin under 100 yards or just keep him ineffective. Make that freshman QB get into a shootout with Kaaya.. I'd like our chances.

If you're going to give an example of what makes an elite defense, at least give correct information.

I am glad that Manny isn't lowering expectations. They came from a conference were freshman had to play a big role in order for teams to win.

Alabama played three freshman in their secondary last season

Texas A&M best receiver was a freshman.

LSU has started 26 true freshman since 2011.

Tennessee started a true freshman RG and RT last season.

All those teams played well. Glad we are expecting to do the same.

I want to see us hold FAMU under 150 total yards of offense.

Thats what big time defenses do to lesser teams. **** we havent seen in 10+ years.

The previous staff let Bethune ****ing Cookman drop 5 hundo on them.

Bethune Cookman had 79 total yards. FAMU, FAU, BCU etc don't mean a thing to an elite defense. Any power 5 team should completely shut them down.

An elite defense will shut down the others teams best players and make someone else beat you. I wanna see Diaz scheme something up to keep Dalvin under 100 yards or just keep him ineffective. Make that freshman QB get into a shootout with Kaaya.. I'd like our chances.

If you're going to give an example of what makes an elite defense, at least give correct information.

Are you implying that elite defenses do not allow D2 opponents to less than 150 yards normally?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back