Manny Diaz the recruiter is worse than Banda/Rumph

Advertisement
I’m fairly certain that this isn’t gonna end well for anyone.
I'm out...
tenor (1).gif

He can't recruit worth ****. I know you all like him because he is cuban and he watched Miami play from the stands like you guys did but he can't recruit going back to his Texas days.

2018 = 0 LB recruits(Joyner does not count)
2017 = 3 3*s LBs

At Texas he only recruited 1 4 star. At Texas during the Mack Brown era where Mack could get anyone he wanted.

I get that he wears a old school cane jacket and drinks cuban coffee for breakfast but he needs to call Urban Meyer and beg him to teach him how to talk to kids. This dudes whiffs more than Rumph and Banda but gets a pass. Urban closed on recruits as a HC but you guys always giving this dude a pass. I get that he has a good defense but Rump and Banda had a pretty good pass D and landed 4 stars,

PS Manny call Urban and get a personality

This thread will probably get deleted unlike the Rumph/Banda thread.
Dang ... you aren’t pulling any punches.

Advertisement
I don’t think it was Urban’s personality that got all those kids

IF you are a Hernandez/Pouncey type and the coach is known to cover up any crime you commit. You are going to gravitate towards that school. Even kids who are just a little bit wild or love to party are going to gravitate towards a coach like that because they know they are going to be "untouchable".

Didnt get any 5 stars at Utah... dude got like 2 4* in 2 years. Meyer always was a great coach, the bags gave him even better player to win big.

So in 2 years at Utah Urban landed the same amount of 4 stars as Manny did at Texas plus his time spent as DC at Miami.

Advertisement
He can't recruit worth ****. I know you all like him because he is cuban and he watched Miami play from the stands like you guys did but he can't recruit going back to his Texas days.

2017 = 3 3*s LBs

At Texas he only recruited 1 4 star. At Texas during the Mack Brown era where Mack could get anyone he wanted.

I get that he wears a old school cane jacket and drinks cuban coffee for breakfast but he needs to call Urban Meyer and beg him to teach him how to talk to kids. This dudes whiffs more than Rumph and Banda but gets a pass. Urban closed on recruits as a HC but you guys always giving this dude a pass. I get that he has a good defense but Rump and Banda had a pretty good pass D and landed 4 stars,

Urbie’s bag game landed him top recruits not his glowingly warm and fuzzy personality.

2017 = 3 3*s LBs

Nobody:

OP:
tenor-3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Manny's recruiting ability as a HC a question mark? Yes. Considering his personality and the energy he has in this program rn is it likely he can't recruit? No.

Even if he's not the best recruiter, he's the HC; all he needs is the people around him to be ace recruiters and we will be fine.

First step: replace Stubbs with Cooney.

Have you guys actually watched him speak for a long period of time. Not read his quotes, but actually watch him speak a couple of paragraphs. He sounds kind of weird. Something weird on the S sound, but not quite a lisp.

At least he's not trying too hard like Mullen though. ******* gators.

2017 = 3 3*s LBs

I hope this thread neve gets deleted so this idiotic take can live forever.

Advertisement
Back