Manny Diaz the recruiter is worse than Banda/Rumph

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
He can't recruit worth ****. I know you all like him because he is cuban and he watched Miami play from the stands like you guys did but he can't recruit going back to his Texas days.

2018 = 0 LB recruits(Joyner does not count)
2017 = 3 3*s LBs

At Texas he only recruited 1 4 star. At Texas during the Mack Brown era where Mack could get anyone he wanted.

I get that he wears a old school cane jacket and drinks cuban coffee for breakfast but he needs to call Urban Meyer and beg him to teach him how to talk to kids. This dudes whiffs more than Rumph and Banda but gets a pass. Urban closed on recruits as a HC but you guys always giving this dude a pass. I get that he has a good defense but Rump and Banda had a pretty good pass D and landed 4 stars,

PS Manny call Urban and get a personality

This thread will probably get deleted unlike the Rumph/Banda thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now manny is filling up the class with three stars. You will not win anything of significance with these types of classes. He has to put together a good season and parlay that into recruiting momentum. Show the better players that if they come there is a chance to win something. Need a 9-3 type season or else it’ll be the same old **** because he can’t recruit well enough otherwise. Which makes sense, the recruits have zero memory of Miami being good. These guys were like 7 and 8 years old when the U first aired on espn.

Advertisement
Back