Manny Diaz on WQAM

was it them confirmed?
You’ll be waiting forever for Diaz to confirm it, as he clearly doesn’t want any specific info released.

Why would you think D$ is lying? You might not agree with his opinions, but he’s an honorable dude. And there’s no opinion when it comes to facts like interceptions.

You come here with 3rd hand reports from alleged insiders all the time when you think it makes Tate look bad. Yet you call D$, this site’s big toe, a liar on something as factual as interceptions. Odd.

Advertisement
You’ll be waiting forever for Diaz to confirm it, as he clearly doesn’t want any specific info released.

Why would you think D$ is lying? You might not agree with his opinions, but he’s an honorable dude. And there’s no opinion when it comes to facts like interceptions.

You come here with 3rd hand reports from alleged insiders all the time when you think it makes Tate look bad. Yet you call D$, this site’s big toe, a liar on something as factual as interceptions. Odd.

i dont think hes lying lol. i just take it with a grain of salt. i may be and prolly am wrong. im just jaded off the 15 diff OCs before the real one stepped aboard, thats all. i dont bring any reports, i literally get the reports from stefan and brock posted the 5 rings cast that actually said tate is the leader. i just said what was confiremd, in terms fo passer, hes third, but hes also the best worker and had the best work ethic hence why he came into the fall as the lead QB after not being there at the end of spring.

Coaches are known liars, so why y'all cling to every word a HC says. Stop this madness man
Facts, he didn't even think the answer the questions, neither did he stutter at all. I swear it sounded rehearse, either that or Manny is just a **** of a talker.

Advertisement
Last season. The spring game. Scrimmages. When has our O-line provided clean pockets 19/20 times?

I’m just agreeing with manny that the ability to make something happen when the play breaks down is going to be important for us this year.

****, that ability helped us win a bunch of games that 10 win season under richt. as bad as rosier is/was, his legs def helped

It amazes me that some people still don’t know the route tree in a West Coast offense.

FYI- I never said anything about the OC.

i know you didnt. i was referring to the site, but you guys werent the only ones misled or fooled. every website got it wrong.

also, can you go back on your beluga vodka rants or w.e. it was on 8/25. ill need something to listen to lol

Advertisement
It's coming.

fyi, dont know if it was announced, Mike RYan is DJing friday night in Orlando during the weekend of the game. Irvin is doing a pregame from 530-930 at Celine (who the **** picks these hours, ill still be driving till 10).

Advertisement
It amazes me that some people still don’t know the route tree in a West Coast offense.
pass-route-tree.jpg

There are some variations (i.e. - at my HS we ran 5 as deep out, 6 was hitch/go)...but this is pretty much it for a generic West Coast O route tree.

As far as West Coast offenses go, sure the route tree is important, but it's more about the timing. If you're throwing a slant off a 3-step drop, that ball HAS to be out and accurately thrown when you're on that 3rd step. Basically, the assumption for the QBs with their drops is the short routes on a 3-step, intermediate routes on a 5-step, and deep routes on a 7-step. Again - it's all about the timing, letting routes to develop, and delivering the football on time and accurately.

A healthy Lingard and Dallas will be a sick one two, best in acc. Lo has Duke Johnson potential!
I’d be willing to bet that Ambassador Lingard is 100% physically healthy, and that they’re easing him back into full go activities just to get him feeling confident that he’s physically fine. If he wasn’t physically healed all the way he wouldn’t even be out there in his gear.

Advertisement
I’d be willing to bet that Ambassador Lingard is 100% physically healthy, and that they’re easing him back into full go activities just to get him feeling confident that he’s physically fine. If he wasn’t physically healed all the way he wouldn’t even be out there in his gear.
And I feel like Burns could adopt Gray’s role from last year. Bigger back who runs hard downfield.

We want beat Gators because one of the QB's know how to scramble and run. We will have to throw the Ball to win this Game.

I was hoping Tate was a Better QB coming in than what's been shown so far. I want to win the Game against Florida, so I am not biased at the QB position.

But he’s limping, doe

According to the resident CIS orthopods he won’t be ready

@DMoney -- Manny didn't say anything we don't already know. I'm looking forward to your podcast so we can get some real talk.

Nelson -- Still Jason Fox or is he going to be a liability since no one else is ready to step up
Scaife v Herbert -- Scaife bumping out to RT because Herbert can't cut it, or do we have a settled starting 5 now?
Ford, Nnoruka & Miller -- We know what we have in Bethel, Silvera is out. So tells us more about the guys who may have the most marginal impact on our defense vs. UF
Bolden -- Derek Griffin or the next great DB transfer?
The Tattoed Leg Man -- Better than Feagles, or is the hype machine on overload?

Advertisement
Back