Manny Diaz on WQAM

I would not crown Tate just yet, saw on YouTube someone reported that Nkosi went 17 of 21 passes completed and if that is the Coach Enos effect so far, and Nkosi keeps that up. Would be hard to not name him the Starter I think!

Not if he's gone full check down Chad on us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would not crown Tate just yet, saw on YouTube someone reported that Nkosi went 17 of 21 passes completed and if that is the Coach Enos effect so far, and Nkosi keeps that up. Would be hard to not name him the Starter I think!

I saw that too. Refused to bring it here mainly because it contradicts that Kosi and Jarren threw the picks. And it makes Kosi look too competent. I didn't wanna rattle any porsters.

I believe DMoney about them throwing picks... but he's still biased.

And DMoney, you run a great site. Canesinsight.com is my favorite url, at least until the season starts and the threads get real crybaby-ish. I tend to duck off real decent.

Who is the YouTube source?

Advertisement
Seeing what we want to see again....not making critical errors was the first thing he said. Even with the picks from Perry and Williams last night, Tate has thrown more during this week than both of them combined.

Can you explain how you know that to be factual when the majority of practice time hasn’t been viewed by fans or media and stats haven’t been reported? TIA

Kosi and Jarren. Matocha also threw one to Keontra Smith.

did they run diff offenses for the diff QBs or was it the same (basically im asking if the routes they ran for the QBs were all the same or similar to the 11 v 11 routes).

anigif_enhanced-16697-1394488228-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back