Manny Diaz next Canes coach

Advertisement
A few things must happen for this to be successful:

Clean house on offensive side. No one stays.

Hire a top notch ST guy. Enough sucking on ST. Cost us two games this year at a minimum.

Hire a offensive innovator.

Hire one elite coordinator on both offense and defense.

We do that and Manny has a chance to be successful.

A few things must happen for this to be successful:

Clean house on offensive side. No one stays.

Hire a top notch ST guy. Enough sucking on ST. Cost us two games this year at a minimum.

Hire a offensive innovator.

Hire one elite coordinator on both offense and defense.

We do that and Manny has a chance to be successful.

Hope I’m wrong but I see zero chance that happens

your trying to talk yourself into it, if he aint bagging he aint winning. the same kids will say they like the hire an commit to bama
At least manny looked like the only one who cared about this program and winning. On the sidelines during games he actually stood out to me as being all in. Others not so much

Advertisement
Hope I’m wrong but I see zero chance that happens

All of it or something specific?

Richt quit because he was being forced to get rid of his son and other offensive staff. You think James said come on board and keep everyone?

Advertisement
Was number 2 on my wishlist behind Urban. Double Kiffins weak salary and make him OC and were in business!

Advertisement
At least manny looked like the only one who cared about this program and winning. On the sidelines during games he actually stood out to me as being all in. Others not so much
I have to see his first class to know if hes even legit regardless of record this is the same guy that rotated robert knowles regularly

James needs to be fired for the complete and utter lack of effort on this alone. Forgot about his previous proven incompetence.

Advertisement
All of it or something specific?

Richt quit because he was being forced to get rid of his son and other offensive staff. You think James said come on board and keep everyone?

If this hire is really independent of Richt retiring and not an attempt for Richt to leave, bring in Manny and maintain the status quo, then his first order of business HAS to be to fire Jon, immediately. Don’t even wait until tomorrow morning. Then immediately fire Searels. After that, bring in an stud OC and let him retain or fire whoever he wants. Absent that, it’s just another lazy bs move to maintain the status quo like the promotion of Banda/Patke was.

This the same guy that rotated bumbs in the secondary a guy named robert knowles. He wont sign an elite class watch
We don't have the monsters in the trenches to compete with the elites and we won't have them after this hire either. I am with you now on this program is dead.

Advertisement
Back