Manny Diaz next Canes coach

Advertisement
It’s like they can’t be bothered to put any effort into the football program....probably annoyed they were goingto actually have to work to find someone and then Manny came along begging and solved that problem for these lazy overpaid bumms

Advertisement
Well look at it this way who would’ve thought Dabo would be what his is today never was a coordinator only a positions coach hired the right people now Clemson is a powerhouse

Only this administration could fvck this up. National search is less than 10 hours.....will pay a buyout for a coach that was just here.

Diaz and his overrated defense and has shown he cant recruit. 4 years of the competing in coastal and if we get there getting destroyed in the ACC championship and then again in some mediocre bowl

FVCK
They already interviewed Manny to keep him here. So it was no need to interview a guy that didn’t even leave town yet! Manny will be alright! We just need to give him a chance. And another coach no matter who they are is not guaranteed to pan out.

Manny strikes me as intelligent (Coker, Shannon, and Golden didn’t) and willing to do what is necessary to be successful. Being cutthroat is important. Let’s makw some O changes and roll.

Advertisement
Everybody wanted Manny when they thought he was going to Temple, now they mad lol just getting ready so they can turn on him, like they have every other coach, when he suffers his first loss or doesn't win 10+, the coastal, beat UF/FSU and win a bowl in year 1.

Hope he hires a top notch OC. Most of y'all were the same ***gots poo pooing his hire as DC so no shock that you are doing the same thing now. This can work and I'll support him like I have every other coach bc I'm a fan of Miami, not Butch Davis or whoever else y'all love today.

I know it's cool on here to hate Coach Richt and make up corny names like the other cool kids, **** the mods partake/encourage it. But I'm appreciative of his time here. He accomplished things we'd never done(Coastal) or hadn't done in so longer it felt like never(bowl win, 10 win season, beating FSU). Smashed ND on national television, got the IPF done with money out of his own pocket. This year was a disaster but I hate that he's going out like that but can't blame him. This fan base disgusts me. I wish him the best.

Everyone saying they are done with the program, is that a promise? Does that include getting the **** off this site? Boy I hope so. Bunch of pussies.

Hope Manny kills it. Go Canes
We get it you have no standards and You’d be happy with anything and think richt did a “helluva job”

It’s like they can’t be bothered to put any effort into the football program....probably annoyed they were goingto actually have to work to find someone and then Manny came along begging and solved that problem for these lazy overpaid bumms

Why go out for milk when you got the cow at home? Manny carried the team for two seasons and knows what we need to play at a high level. He'll go find those people and I have no doubt he'll hold them accountable. Manny does not want to fail at Miami.

Everybody wanted Manny when they thought he was going to Temple, now they mad lol just getting ready so they can turn on him, like they have every other coach, when he suffers his first loss or doesn't win 10+, the coastal, beat UF/FSU and win a bowl in year 1.

Hope he hires a top notch OC. Most of y'all were the same ***gots poo pooing his hire as DC so no shock that you are doing the same thing now. This can work and I'll support him like I have every other coach bc I'm a fan of Miami, not Butch Davis or whoever else y'all love today.

I know it's cool on here to hate Coach Richt and make up corny names like the other cool kids, **** the mods partake/encourage it. But I'm appreciative of his time here. He accomplished things we'd never done(Coastal) or hadn't done in so longer it felt like never(bowl win, 10 win season, beating FSU). Smashed ND on national television, got the IPF done with money out of his own pocket. This year was a disaster but I hate that he's going out like that but can't blame him. This fan base disgusts me. I wish him the best.

Everyone saying they are done with the program, is that a promise? Does that include getting the **** off this site? Boy I hope so. Bunch of pussies.

Amen Brother. Post of the year! I'm with you this fan base is beyond disgusting.

I will say that I was hoping for a little more of a national search but have no issue with the man who made Miami's D fun to watch again taking the reigns as HC. He will do great here.

Advertisement

Definitely a fair take on the situation, we will see how it plays out

Listen to the POD cast from Patke recently who spoke about working with Manny after getting fired from LSU. I'm glad he's staying because he coaches with a chip, and hope he can find someone similar on offense.

Last edited:
I just find it mind numbing that this administration would pay a buyout for somebody who has never been the CEO of a program. That seriously is beyond mystifying.

Advertisement
lets roll.

now lets see who we get to run the offense. i trust manny to bring in someone with some firepower

Why do you trust Manny to bring in someone with some firepower?
We didn’t got to see what type of offense he wanted at Temple.
For all we know he is more conservative than Richt

is he any more dangerous a higher than mario? manny learned from his mistakes at texas and is a savage. guy blitzes until the game ends.
im not totally in love with his defense but if he hires a good oc, fires gus and gets serious on special teams hes not more a risk than anyone not named butch
your trying to talk yourself into it, if he aint bagging he aint winning. the same kids will say they like the hire an commit to bama

Haven't we seen this movie before?

As far as an OC is concerned, I think Mark Whipple is available. Didn't UMass let him go a few weeks back?

Advertisement
Back