Manny as AD

Advertisement
Was just thinking Manny is the ‘king of the off season’ and is a great salesman for Miami as a school and brand. What if we made a Celtics/Brad Stevens type move for Manny to be AD instead of head coach. He might be better at finding a great coach than he is at being one?

Idk, just throwing it out there. Never gonna happen.
kristen wiig gtfo GIF

Not the end of the story. He fired him a year later and upgraded.

I expect the mouth breathing fans to post what you did. I expect more from you. Think about it for a few minutes. Manny could very well end up being a decent AD. He's certainly more football minded than the current AD and his underling hench-bytchez.

We all want blake james gone but nary a word about who would replace him. Sam Jankovich aint walking thru that door, brother.
Upgraded? Debatable , at best. Lashlee is conservative window dressing garbage , wrapped in a spread shell.

Advertisement
Upgraded? Debatable , at best. Lashlee is conservative window dressing garbage , wrapped in a spread shell.

The fact that Lashlee could get a play called after a TV timeout without needing to take another timeout made him an upgrade over the previous few fellas.

It might not be the high quality argument I'm portraying it as, but.... That's all I got. :noidea:

The fact that Lashlee could get a play called after a TV timeout without needing to take another timeout made him an upgrade over the previous few fellas.

It might not be the high quality argument I'm portraying it as, but.... That's all I got. :noidea:
Fair enough . I just want the record to reflect that I see right through Lash’s garbage . He’s Dave Wannstadt in a pretty spread pre snap shell.

Advertisement
Fair enough . I just want the record to reflect that I see right through Lash’s garbage . He’s Dave Wannstadt in a pretty spread pre snap shell.

Not that I actually hold this belief but its something I thought about yesterday...

Could it be that Lashlee only looked good because of D'Eriq King's 2020 performance? Is there a reason why TVD looks subpar when he gets in? Could it be that because TVD doesnt have King's skillset as a runner, it shows the deficiencies in Lashlee's scheme more glaringly?

Just a thought.

Not that I actually hold this belief but its something I thought about yesterday...

Could it be that Lashlee only looked good because of D'Eriq King's 2020 performance? Is there a reason why TVD looks subpar when he gets in? Could it be that because TVD doesnt have King's skillset as a runner, it shows the deficiencies in Lashlee's scheme more glaringly?

Just a thought.
The thing is , the offense didn’t look great last year outside of bad opponents . The same can be said of King. It’s a farce that the casual fan clings to .

Advertisement
Was just thinking Manny is the ‘king of the off season’ and is a great salesman for Miami as a school and brand. What if we made a Celtics/Brad Stevens type move for Manny to be AD instead of head coach. He might be better at finding a great coach than he is at being one?

Idk, just throwing it out there. Never gonna happen.
Pass me whatever you smoking if it’s weed

Advertisement
He's giving up a $4M a year job for a $900k one?

will ferrell laughing GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back