Manny as AD

1630980014906.gif

Advertisement
Very true! Vince Russo was one of the big culprits in ruining WCW. Eric Bischoff shoots on it in his YouTube podcast 86 weeks. It’s pretty good if you haven’t listened to it before.
*****off had a nice hand in that as well

Advertisement
Was just thinking Manny is the ‘king of the off season’ and is a great salesman for Miami as a school and brand. What if we made a Celtics/Brad Stevens type move for Manny to be AD instead of head coach. He might be better at finding a great coach than he is at being one?

Idk, just throwing it out there. Never gonna happen.
You think Blake would hire him?

That man looks scared to death to confront his players after boneheaded plays and you want to make him THE authority? Lol part of me wants to see it just to see the fan base reaction after he names his boy Patke Head Coach

Advertisement
Was just thinking Manny is the ‘king of the off season’ and is a great salesman for Miami as a school and brand. What if we made a Celtics/Brad Stevens type move for Manny to be AD instead of head coach. He might be better at finding a great coach than he is at being one?

Stop thinking

Has never dealt with fundraising, hasn't dealt with college athletics for the better part of the last 3 decades(Outside of stopping in on scouting visits and whatnot). I wouldn't have a problem with Zo being the Asst AD overseeing football, reporting to a strong, competent AD that has the big picture, but I do not want Zo running the entire show. This isn't the NFL, where you can be singleminded. Dealing with boosters, dealing with donors, dealing with all the business crap requires a particular kind of mind, and I don't know if Zo has the patience for all that stuff. He has been in the pro ranks for awhile, where you don't have to worry about that stuff. I was hoping Zo would get a GM job, because he would be dynamite there. I'd love to have him as the Football Czar here, where the AD gives him unfettered authority.
Yea, no business crap or negotiations in the nfl.

Yea, no business crap or negotiations in the nfl.
Not for a GM, outside of player acquisition. In an NFL front office, you have people under you doing all of the legal stuff, you have a marketing head, a corporate head etc, and the GM doesn't participate in any way shape or form. Thats different from an AD, who should take the lead, because they are the voice of the entire department.

Advertisement

He's not fuqin king of the off season stop GO canes burner account. He doesn't do **** he hypes u bum azzes up with simple Bs and y'all fall for it every fuqin time.

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot

Advertisement

You want him to hire his replacement? How about the basketball coach?

Advertisement
Back