Manny as AD

CanesHoopsman

Make Shots Get Stops
Premium
Was just thinking Manny is the ‘king of the off season’ and is a great salesman for Miami as a school and brand. What if we made a Celtics/Brad Stevens type move for Manny to be AD instead of head coach. He might be better at finding a great coach than he is at being one?

Idk, just throwing it out there. Never gonna happen.

Advertisement
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Was just thinking Manny is the ‘king of the off season’ and is a great salesman for Miami as a school and brand. What if we made a Celtics/Brad Stevens type move for Manny to be AD instead of head coach. He might be better at finding a great coach than he is at being one?

Captain Save-a-Manny Alert!!!!

27 posts in 8 years and this is what you come with? So it’s either a troll from another fan base, a troll from the Wheezy, or a Dmoney plant to drive site traffic. My third suggestion is the least plausible. That said, please deactivate your account.

27 posts in 8 years and this is what you come with? So it’s either a troll from another fan base, a troll from the Wheezy, or a Dmoney plant to drive site traffic. My third suggestion is the least plausible. That said, please deactivate your account.
Why would the third be least plausible?

Advertisement
I know you will get ripped on here but I posted the same thing this Winter. Offseason Manny is my favorite Manny. In season Manny otoh is terrible. He’s just not head coach material.

Because he’s done so well hiring coaches so far?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only place Manure needs to working is either back at ESPN In his old video editing job or professional wrestling as a hype man like Jim Cornett or Bobby the brain Heenan. Lol
Don't insult my guy Cornette like that. Frankly, I'd pay to have Corny cut a promo on Diaz. I never thought I'd hate anyone as much as Cornette hates Vince Russo, but Manny Diaz changed that. Congrats Manny!

Advertisement
Back