Manny and FSU

Who knew that people can g

Lol it wasn’t a valid question. Dude said it’s his dream job. He’s from Miami. Grew up watching the canes when they were most hated. Knows the culture and our fan base.

The only reason he would’ve left is if the administration wasn’t willing to invest in the program which we’ve seen that they are.

So the only basis for the post was he went to FSU. Primitive logic from the OP as if people can’t attend a school but still love their hometown school even if they are rivals.

We gotta do better with these lame posts. And other posters excusing them.
Yea it was a valid question and that's all it was.

As far as the posting control on a free site...yeah you better wake up. That's not ever going to happen.

Advertisement
I wish that your comment was 1M% spot on! However, my believe is that if he has success in Miami and the pros come calling, then he's headed for the NFL.

Could be brother. Just my gut feeling. Think he’s a college lifer & this is his dream job. Could be dead wrong tho.

Manny had contact with Willie before last season.

But no, he's not leaving Miami to take the FSU job when he's the Miami HC.

Can anyone think of a coach going directly to a rival without at least a stop in-between? Would be pretty unprecedented.

Advertisement
He went to FSU because he couldn’t get into Miami financially . Grew up a Miami fan

Daddy was the mayor but Manny could pay for Miami? My dad was a butcher. I worked and paid the tuition. It is not a complicated thing. You might be right but it sounds flimsy to me. If he wins a NC, then all is fine. Until then, he is a nole.

Advertisement
Manny is a much better fit in Miami. He relates to the community far better in Miami (good ole Southern white boy like Bowden is a better fit in Trailerhassee). His dad was Mayor of Miami. His family is in Miami. Miami has more National Championships than FSU. FSU will take a looong time to recover from the current dumpster fire it has become. While FSU has had some great teams over time (and thrived for stretches when we were on probation), at full strength we have always owned them mentally & they have been our b!&%$. Manny is so 305, it isn't even funny. He's a perfect fit at Miami.

I personally hope he thrives at the U and then shuns the NFL when they come calling. That move from CFB to the NFL rarely works out well and it would be awesome if he built a monster at Miami and then stuck with it becoming a legendary CFB figure.

So if your GA somewhere you automatically have to quit your dream job to go back where you started as a coffee ***** ?

Manny is a much better fit in Miami. He relates to the community far better in Miami (good ole Southern white boy like Bowden is a better fit in Trailerhassee). His dad was Mayor of Miami. His family is in Miami. Miami has more National Championships than FSU. FSU will take a looong time to recover from the current dumpster fire it has become. While FSU has had some great teams over time (and thrived for stretches when we were on probation), at full strength we have always owned them mentally & they have been our b!&%$. Manny is so 305, it isn't even funny. He's a perfect fit at Miami.

I personally hope he thrives at the U and then shuns the NFL when they come calling. That move from CFB to the NFL rarely works out well and it would be awesome if he built a monster at Miami and then stuck with it becoming a legendary CFB figure.
Keep dreamin the good dream. I’ll join you 👍

You dont leave miami to go to FSU... Our coaches get demoted or leave for the NFL.

This is not FSU or Florida

Advertisement
NK5O98b.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back